Recent content by OliverV

1. OliverV

Question about white, orange or LED bulbs...

if you are just wondering, how it would look, then i give you an idea orange parklights: orange sidelights: and with a bright low-beam: hope that helps you to give an idea. or anyone else! :)
  2. OliverV

Can someone identify this bumper?

i want this bumper, but yes, the ground clearance can be a issue on bad roads! :D
  3. OliverV

Cheap dc5

actually, it seems like it is bubbling from the top, it has been sprayed dark gray if to look close.. cor coverup or ease of mind.. but that all is just temporary! i just am on my leaky trunk drying and i definetly dont want to get it that far! lucky i have sounddeadening laid out there on the...
  4. OliverV

Cheap dc5

but where from the water arrives? it looks like coming in from the right side..
  5. OliverV

Damp Smell Removal ?

that has helped every time! :)
  6. OliverV

17/18? Where from?

225/40/18 is what i use :)
  7. OliverV

Spoiler rattle?

i wonder.. for a carbon fibre trunk, a 3M double sided tape or the sticky foam? what would be the best? the CF trunk flexes more than the metal trunk ofcourse..
  8. OliverV

Spoiler rattle?

wait, it is just foam under there? i had double sided tape under it. took it off for cleaning and buffing the carbon trunk, but now thinking if i put it with double sided tape back or something foamy..
  9. OliverV

Mph/kph decal in cluster

why not just buy a RSX cluster and transfer the speedo part over to the ITR cluster?
  10. OliverV

Headlight indicator lens - anyone tried to change the colour?

yes! its still orange. even if you remove or not the orange lens, the bulb what looks just white or chrome produces orange/amber light as needed to indicate. i just swapped this out because in the rear i have the same LED and in the mirrors i have LED aswell :)
  11. OliverV

Headlight indicator lens - anyone tried to change the colour?

take the lens out and put clear looking amber LED in the socket. just like i did, but i did not removed the orange lens. used this LED and resistor:
  12. OliverV

Exhaust options for DC5

i just installed a magnaflow exhaust - https://youtu.be/oZSmcabT5BI not too loud, just OK for me :)
  13. OliverV

Best ride height for dc5?

i have lowered the ride height about 80mm and i could say it is pretty good. but it is good to measure the car to get a accurate lowering idea. the ride height should be 1400mm from the top! :)
  14. OliverV

Prefacelift Projector Headlights

if i remember correctly it was the work+new lights+shipping to estonia = ~500 euros and the 3M film was a extra 50euros in a local 3m decal-making place. i did not wanted the HID he provided, because here the HID bulb (china) costs 10eur per bulb and the aftermarket ballast for the xenon light...
  15. OliverV

Prefacelift Projector Headlights

i have the projectors done by rsxretrofits and the output of the light is just amazing compared to my halogen depo lights, what i use for MOT :D here they are, how i ordered them: but the bad thing is, that they are without any E or DOT marking, so, i dont know how they will go through UK...