Recent content by OreoVsTheDead

1. O

Crazy sounding exhaust

Option - pm sent. phil r - which model is it?
  2. O

Crazy sounding exhaust

Why do you drive an ITR? It's fast, it handles well, it feels like a race car on the road and race cars are loud so it add's to the experience of driving it. I used to have a DC2 ITR with a 5Zigen Miracle Fireball and it was one of the best sounding cars i've had. I want that sound again. I...
  3. O

Crazy sounding exhaust

Checked the link last night, 1 exhaust off that catalogue sounded up my street which was the 2nd J's Racing one, others we're a bit quiet :D Anyone know or have a super loud one? a Buddyclub perhaps? we're talking near straight through ;)
  4. O

Crazy sounding exhaust

Cool, i'll check that one out when I get home, should be just what i'm after, cheers :)
  5. O

Crazy sounding exhaust

right if I get me a DC5 I will need a crazy exhaust to satisfy my rudeboy heart and because on a VTEC it's just needed! Anyway, what can people suggest? I had a 5Zigen before on my Dc2 which I loved and I hate the sound of Spoon N1's, too raspy, not enough tone/decent noise to them in vtec...
  6. O

Stock wheel offset and width

hey dude :) yeah, bit indecisive with my cars at the moment but i'm hoping to go way of the DC5 now/soon so we'll see. I'll be on here a bit more if I do :D
  7. O

jesus, ET60! That's the highest offset i've heard of on a jap car! Cheers for the info ;)
  8. O

I've done a search but couldn't find anything. What's the stock offset and width? and centre bore infact... IIRC tyres 215/45/17's right?
  9. O

Pic of a DC5 exhaust...

does anybody have a pic of teh whole exhaust from above? I have aquired a HKS exhaust which was supposed to fit a DC2 but from looking at it i can tell you it definetly won't fit, so i figured maybe it's for a DC5?? if it is it'll be for sale but i want to know what it's from for sure first. i...
  10. O

removing high level spoiler - replace with Lip spoiler?

first dc5 is much nicer IMO. just tell them removing the spoiler totally upsets the handling balance of the car and makes it a pig to drive :lol:
  11. O

DC5 and DC2 standard boot spoiler holes

I want to fit a Mugen DC5 wing to my DC2 but i only if i can use the original boot holes. Does anybody know off the top of their head how far aprt the boot holes are on the DC5? Or is there anybody that dosen't mind measuring for me?? thanks for any help! nic.