Recent content by ozzy147

1. O

A/C Condenser

I got the pipe from Integrastella on ebay second hand, worked a treat.
  2. O

ozzy147 send me your paypal there is a pint coming your way!

Pleased to hear you got it sorted mate and that my thread is still of some use to forum members :) unfortunately don't have my teg anymore but all the best with yours! ;) this fix totally transforms the driving experience doesn't it
  3. O

Tegiwa induction kit rattle

Mine rattled terribly until I took off the heat shield. Now it makes no noise. Maybe try that first. I also had to put some pipe insulation around the strut brace under the tegiwa. Perfect now
  4. O

Wheel refurb Glasgow?

Dropping them off today at IA body shop just as you suggested, good price and painting them rather than powder coat :-) will post pic of how they turn out.
  5. O

Toyo proxes for the teg?

I've got them on mine, great in the dry. Ok in the wet but not the best. I've just finished being on track for the first time today and they stuck to the track brilliantly. Really grippy.
  6. O

Wheel refurb Glasgow?

Spot on guys cheers! will give them a call today Ozzy
  7. O

Wheel refurb Glasgow?

Would anyone be able to recommend me a good place to get my alloys refurbed in glasgow? All the places I've called so far powder coat them...which means they can't paint them in championship white. They can only offer white or a shade of white and can't do my centre caps. I would prefer them...
  8. O

air conditioning

Exact same diagnosis as mine mate. I just got mine back from honda on Saturday. Looks like the best place to get your condenser is from America
  9. O

A/C Condenser

So thats me just back from Honda, The condenser is coroded but not the cause of the leak. However, I will be changing the condenser anyways as its sure to leak soon I was advised. The issue is a leak in the condenser pipe. Part number 80331-S6M-003. Is this the pipe going to the dryer? :s Im...
  10. O

A/C Condenser

Brilliant mate cheers! Will do the same if honda confirm it is the condenser. It's going in tomorrow
  11. O

A/C Condenser

Long story cut short, I think I have leaky A/C condenser. I have had the system leak tested and re gassed twice in the space of about a year and the coolness in the air keeps tailing off. Honda are having a look at it on Saturday to confirm the leak as Kwik Fit put a dye in the system last time...
  12. O

Problems with DC sports manifold and ARB anyone?

No one cares if you've never had that problem.....so what was the point in your comment?
  13. O

air conditioning

I used kwick fit to sort my AC. Did a great job, stuck the machine on, pressure tested, re gassed, dye in the system and off I went with icy cold air con.
  14. O

sound deadening

I used fat mat on mine, made a decent difference http://www.itr-dc5.com/forum/index.php?/topic/31361-ozzys-cw-dc5/page-3