Recent content by patrickdc5

1. P

CAT1 Alarm fitters

Anybody know of any good rep alarm fitters up north east or west??? much thanks
  2. P

ANOTHER ADRIAN FLUX WARNING!!!

adrian flux customer servise is absolutley shocking. They did a similar thing to me a few months ago when they took a lump of money out my account which wasnt required.It also taken them nearly a month before it was refunded. Wish i could cancel my policy and go with someone like sky who iv...
  3. P

Brakes seized on a car

Okay my winter run around civic EG has been sat on my driveway for some time. Recently started it up but the handbrake light is still on even though it doesnt seem to be applied. And the brakes dont start to stop the car until i press the pedal slammed right down. Im not very mechanical but...
  4. P

Exhaust emmisions too high

Ok my winter runaround has failed its mot on emissions today. ](*,) Has the aftermarket exhaust which it has on got anything to do with it. Or does the cat just need replacing...How else can you lower the emissions??? Desperatley need some advise as the mechanic doesnt seem to be much help.
  5. P

Engine Flush??

ok cheers for the advise mate!! :)
  6. P

Engine Flush??

Anybody flushed their dc5 before.And did you notice it helped in anyway? Iv heard good and bad things about doing this to your car.Not too sure what i should try.lol
  7. P

I see the light - Fast road set-up

oooo this post is getting me excited....im getting my fast road setup on the 23rd at tdi north!!!! \:D/
  8. P

MIR looking at this dc5 any feed back on dealer or the car?

I hope so too Raz. Hes absolutley gutted about it. Much thanks mate.
  9. P

No the car wasnt "a fresh import" rash it was previously registered in the uk and has been for a few years. He thought he was paying for something he saw on the internet with all his money hes saved and getting everything he was promised as advertised on the website including the alarm and tax...
  10. P

Ok here goes........ Well basically a close friend of mine purchased a car from them roughly 1 and a half/2 years ago. And just before christmas last year he decided he wanted a change so advertised it on pistonheads. One potential buyer he had decided to hpi his car,as you do of course when...
  11. P

Dave at Steels

Yeah real talk. I could believe it when they said that i felt like driving my teg through their showroom window and shouting "THATS A FCKING DC5 U MUPPETS!" :xrealangry: lol
  12. P

Hi mate you have a pm please read before you commit on sale extremely important!!!!! Not too sure wether i should publicly address this serious issue yet but im sure it would probably save you and many other a nightmare.
  13. P

Hi mate i have sent you a pm
  14. P

Call of duty 5 ps3??

how the hell did you do that i got to like 13 or 14 lol??