Recent content by pau_teg08

1. pau_teg08

Which header manifold and catback diameter?

What diameter is your rm01 mate? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. pau_teg08

Which header manifold and catback diameter?

hi all, planning to get my car map in the near future, current setup is TegM intake, J‘s racing 60rs catback (is this restrictive?) and RBC inlet to go on once I have a manifold ready to go on as well before the map. My question is which header manifold do people recommend? Tegiwa, DC, etc...
  3. pau_teg08

JDM speed limiter HELP?

hi bud, yea someone from torque just pm'd me the details and sounds like the same thing that youre saying. is yours working now or "bypassed"? aha
  4. pau_teg08

JDM speed limiter HELP?

i dont really do it xD just dont like the idea that its there aha all psychological i guess lol
  5. pau_teg08

JDM speed limiter HELP?

hi carl, my teg is definitely been converted to MPH but it still is stopping me going pass 112mph. i was under the impression that if it was converted to mph, the speed limiter would be gone too? registration is L20 TEG thanks!
  6. pau_teg08

JDM speed limiter HELP?

hi guys, as per the title, one day i noticed that hitting vtec at 5th gear roughly around 7k rpm and speed was roughly between 110mph-120mph. i seem to just bounce off at 7k. Im guessing its the jdm standard factory speed limiter? the car was imported by torque GT and i have contacted them...
  7. pau_teg08

Enkei RPF1

Thank you, ill look into that. Just wondering what spec rpf1 have you got?
  8. pau_teg08

Enkei RPF1

Hi guys, just got a new set. 17x8 et45 (dunno how it will fit yet lol) Just wondering what centre caps have you guys got? Dont really buy genuine enkei ones! And did you guys use spigot rings at all or just as is? TIA
  9. pau_teg08

Enkei Wheel

Ive got same spec tyre and wheels coming, what suspension did you have on this pic?
  10. pau_teg08

Wheels what fits and how they look

I see, thanks for the input, any chance of pics of your wheels on the teg?
  11. pau_teg08

Disappointed with fitment on 7.5J? Do you mean that its not gonna be wide enough (more oem fitment/looks) ?
  12. pau_teg08

bit of dilemma on fitment for RPF1 from Tegiwa 17x7.5 with offset of ET48 or 17x8 with offset of ET45 Id probably have 215/45 for tyres, can someone tell me what work would be involved with either options above? car had frsu at tgm a few months back. thanks!
  13. pau_teg08

Mugen rear lip replica?

Where can I order them?
  14. pau_teg08

Dodgy HID lights, help?

Hi guys! I found out one of my HID lights (passenger side) has stopped working so I ordered new D2R bulbs to replace but before replacing it, it started to work for a few days, then deciding to go back to not working. so this has got me puzzled of how do I go around fixing it/finding the...