Recent content by pendle7

1. P

Beatrush number plate relocator - north west!

Hi all. does anyone in the North west - Lancashire area - have a beatrush number plate relocator that i could come and have a look at???! Cheers, Mark!
  2. P

DC5 Owner Soon

just think it looks better and running costs are a lot better. unfortuanately though mine is for sale at the moment as i'm off travelling but i'll be back asap when ive saved back up!
  3. P

DC5 Owner Soon

How coome you don't like the nissan?? I considered one before i got mine last year but decided with the Honda..
  4. P

Selling Cars!

True, I live in Lancashire and i'm only 15 miles away from Dunsop Bridge which is the centre of the U.K so not a bad catchment area!!
  5. P

Selling Cars!

Hi all, Is it the wrong time of year to sell a car?! I've had mine for sale for a month or so but only had one person look at it and a couple of timewasters texting me!! It's cheaply priced compared to others and is in immaculate condition! Is anyone buying out there!?!? Mark
  6. P

Sometimes does the car embarrass you ?

bae systems by any chance?!
  7. P

New with questions!

i think im in manchester all this weekend! ill have to nip and have a look/chat with you sometime, i actuaklly got the car from bretherton- which i think is not far from leyland? ive also spoke to dave at steels and ive ordered a new key, will get it cut at a local keycutters when it arrives...
  8. P

Can anyone tell me what this/these are?!

i might nip to the darwen one at dinner today, the last owner actually rang me up last night saying there was a little cover for this 'thing'. it says 'Honda Access' on it?! just let me know when you're back stoo and you can come and answer my questions!! cheers
  9. P

New with questions!

I'm from fulwood in preston. I'll give him a ring today and enquire. i went to the dealers yesterday, they said you couldnt buy just a blank key i.e. a crv key and that the only option is waiting!
  10. P

New with questions!

cheers, who am i best going to see around the preston, lancashire area who knows about immobilisers/alarms etc?!
  11. P

im not 100% sure, is there anyone on this site near preston, lancashire who is a bit of an expert on these cars?? i have a few questions!
  12. P

Hi, can anyone tell me what this is?! as you can see it it like some sort of sensor/element with a wire attached to it on the door handle, there is one on the drivers door and passenger side handle. Blackpool Honda didn't have a clue today! Cheers, Mark.
  13. P

New with questions!

Hi all, im new! i bought an Integra DC5 at weekend, 03 reg with 32,000 miles on. just a few questions for you... Im pretty sure its a pre facelift?! (pic below) so as i only have one key for it i can get a CRV key from the dealers and have it cut without it interfering with an immobiliser?! I...
  14. P

hi, where abouts are you? was thinking of coming to have a look at the car.. mark.

hi, where abouts are you? was thinking of coming to have a look at the car.. mark.
  15. P

DC5 Viewings in lancashire

im from preston, where abouts on leyland road paul? is it a trader etc?! mark.