Recent content by PhasedNeutron

1. PhasedNeutron

Removing corrosion from wheels

Where is the oxidisation located on the wheels? Sand blasting is one of the easiest ways to remove this, if you have access to that?
  2. PhasedNeutron

Return to Vtec

I would post a full list but the garage section limits you to one make and model. I will miss that instant torque yes your right, but the Teg will no doubt be much more agile than the big heavy coupe. It's a similar swap to when I traded in the S5 for the 6R Polo GTi, lost a load of power but...
  3. PhasedNeutron

Xbox 360 Gamer Tags

PhasedNeutron. I don't tend to use the mic/headset as our pet bird likes to eat it while its on my head lol. Games mostly played: RDR, GTA V, Forza Horizon, Halo 4.
  4. PhasedNeutron

gta 5

Anyone play GTA online? ..and how many of you play as a woman :p admit it.
  5. PhasedNeutron

Return to Vtec

Thanks :) It is indeed, I think the two still in transit are in the same container. Not looking forward to the 3 hour drive to collect it! :( Will also miss my current car which I'm trading in (335d running 318whp) Thanks :) I hope they are ohlins, unlikely but I can hope.
  6. PhasedNeutron

Return to Vtec

Aloha! After a short break.. of around 3 years, I'll be back in a Honda soon and can't wait! Having a very mixed car history, from the likes of a stripped out B18 swapped EG to a thundering 4.2 V8 Audi S5 with all the luxuries. I can appreciate both ends of the scale having been there...