Recent content by picjowhile

1. picjowhile

Central Locking Actuator

Just to give you the heads up when my drivers side central locking actuator failed this week I was appalled at the £127 price tag my local Honda dealer asked for a replacement. My local Mr Fix it at Autoparts was also unable to supply it. So contemplating doing without central locking I went...
  2. picjowhile

Sunlight sensor

Yes it is and without it your climate control won't know what to do and just belches out whatever temp you've set it at rather than when the sensor is there helping it to maintain the correct temp you've set. It's the difference between straight forward aircon and climate if that makes sense?
  3. picjowhile

Info on T666YPR ex moderator

Can any members put me in touch with the first owner who used to be a moderator on here?
  4. picjowhile

Seat's to low ?

Yeah had my Teg for a month now (T666 YPR) and finding same. Got a wodge of docs with the car and it has lowered rails. Anyone out there with standard ones they wanna swap would be grateful. How have you resolved your's? Any advice gratefully received! All the best John
  5. picjowhile

Info on T666YPR ex moderator

Yeah I bought T666 last week!! Can any members put me in touch with the first owner who was a moderator on here?