Recent content by Plastic Sith

1. P

Engine bay splash guard clips

Can anyone direct me to the right part number / link to sales of the plastic push type retainer clips that attach the black splash guard at the front of the engine bay? I've got about 2 left holding it on! Cheers!
  2. P

MOT fail on Track Rod Ends.....

Failed for: Offside front Track Rod end ball joint has excessive play Nearside front Track Rod end ball joint dust cover excessively deteriorated so that it no longer prevents the ingress of dirt. Anyone know where i can replacements (aside from Honda?) and likely pricing? Looked on ebay...
  3. P

Funny noise.

I've heard this noise a couple of times with mine, exactly as you describe - below steering wheel and to the right. Interested to see others thoughts on what it could be...
  4. P

Exhaust catalog of DC5R Integra

Mine came straight from Japan with one of these attached: 5zigen Pro Racer A-Spec. Looks a treat and not too obstrusive.
  5. P

Hi from Manc!

Marpol, Stoo - cheers for the responses gents xthumbsup Kinda thought that'd be the case but just wanted to make sure i didn't have any dash lights out!
  6. P

Hi from Manc!

My Honda time line that has led up to my DC5 ownership: This: to this: VERY reluctantly to this: which was just no fun at all hence the need for this:
  7. P

Hi from Manc!

New owner question: When you have the sidelights/main lights on should there be an illuminated icon on the dash? I have one on full beam but not when i have the side lights/main lights on?
  8. P

Hi from Manc!

Yeah, just ask Ronaldo and Louis Saha! :D
  9. P

Hi from Manc!

Thanks for the welcome Gents! I'll take a look at the Kenwood Grov, cheers for the heads up. Will sort out some pics shortly....
  10. P

Hi from Manc!

Hi All, Picked up my 51 fresh import DC5 in CW week before last and am finding my feet.... Based around Wilmslow so any locals may see me hopping up and down the A34 and through the airport tunnels! Already had 1 engine management light - lit for about 20 mins before going off and not being...