Recent content by PORTHOS

1. P

Favorite wax?

Ha ha, the pocket rocket is simply amazing, I don't regret owning a DC5 however, but I wouldn't buy another out of principle, literally got the t-shirt, ha ha. Great stuff, even better when it costs a lot less!
  2. P

Favorite wax?

Good old Naviwax :D
  3. P

Wet Vacuumed Recaros

Can't be without too much, you will go through that stuff FAST! So it's well worth keeping :D
  4. P

DC5 going tomorrow...

Exactly what Nat said, ha ha, don't worry, you can always come back..... or if not, enjoy the V70R, my sister had an 850T5R was it? Lovely cars!
  5. P

how to ged rid of EXTRA LIGHT scratches (black dc5)?????

Meguiars Ultimate Compound, rub it on with a foam applicator or a microfiber cloth, then wipe, it will remove all your swirls without taking lots and lots of paint away. That or the less abrasive Meguiars Scratch X, but sometimes I find that needs 2-3 applications before you see any results...
  6. P

Wet Vacuumed Recaros

The actual VAX Shampoo for Carpet and upholstery stuff: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/VAX-ULTRA-CARPET-UPHOLSTERY-CLEANING-SHAMPOO-1-42L-/310330456810?pt=UK_HomeGarden_CLV_Cleaning_CA&hash=item484122faea
  7. P

Thank you to PORTHOS

Ha ha, this is the best one... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BltDHczJShg
  8. P

Front bumper lower center grill.

I am, on another forum, lol. :D
  9. P

Hard waxes/sealants in winter

Lots of options, I second the naviwax though, at £45 a pot, it lasts over 50 applications, fantastic value for money, no need to let dry, just apply and remove with a little water, performs as well as £££ products. No chalky residue and it actually improves the appearance of swirls. I have...
  10. P

Where to purchase toyo 888

Nope. Scotland. Wait until the new year when the weather improves, otherwise camskill was always my choice.
  11. P

Front bumper lower center grill.

if you want to do it yourself, I did a DIY a while ago :) including refreshing the brake ducts. http://www.itr-dc5.com/forum/index.php?/topic/24024-meshing-the-brake-ductsfront-bumper/?hl=%2Bbumper+%2Bmesh Back to my usual helpful self, lol.
  12. P

Thank you to PORTHOS

Will always be here to help, I can concentrate on that again, enjoyed that the most and I don't need to be a mod to do that. Ha ha, I ordered it with an Interscope sound system, so it's all sorted, sounds superb! Even comes with a specially designed sub that sits under the Sabelt seat. But ATM...
  13. P

Thank you to PORTHOS

Ha ha cheers, I have an Abarth 595 Competizione. Just loving it, very very fun and very very naughty, pops and bangs like a little rally car (quad exhaust standard). It's one under the Ferrari and Maserati edition. (without the massive price tag!) It comes with Koni suspension, a fast road set...
  14. P

Thank you to PORTHOS

Cheers lads, yep I thought it was the right thing to do, recent events have thrown me a bit and I have oddly just been slung into another moderator role on another forum! ultimately it would be unfair for me to concentrate on one forum and neglect the other so it should go to someone with the...
  15. P

Canard Fitting.

I'm tempted to get them on mine, lol, come see me, I'll give you a hand :) *Drills and fits to my car instead :P