Recent content by pudski

1. pudski

Tegiwa M induction kit, engine running lean ?

when you check your datalog you need to check the graph. When you let of the throttle your AFR can go to 32:1 Check what tps is reading when you are getting 32:1 it will probably be reading 0%, to check fueling do a 3rd gear datalog from 2000rpm -8500rpm and then look at the graph section.
  2. pudski

Kpro upload error

check battery voltage. Anything under 11 volts can cause uploading problems. I take this problem has only started since changing the tps sensor?
  3. pudski

Kpro upload error

Try going to online, then click tools, then click clear security and this will reset the kpro and clear map that's on there. As long as you have a copy of your map, then you can try uploading it.
  4. pudski

Mintex

Always used OEM brembo pads and discs with no problems.
  5. pudski

To the jrsc'd owners

don't have a problem with mine, but I am using the Jackson tensioner. Think its just a problem with the mercracing bracket and oem tensioner. I have the mercracing bracket and got the power steering hose bracket with it. Supposed to give better clearance. But not fitted either yet.
  6. pudski

To the K PRO Gurus *need help!

Think you could be spot on there mate, thats why i have done my own mapping for the last 7 years ;)
  7. pudski

To the K PRO Gurus *need help!

Best way is to get tuner to email you copy of your map. You should have a copy anyway, you have paid good money for the map. Then download newest version of kpro software to laptop. Open map in new version and upload to car.
  8. pudski

Major loss of power when vtec engages

Will probably need to lower the vtec point on the map. If you have a copy of your map it is very easy to change.
  9. pudski

Clicking noise on rear ( I think )

Be Drop links, Had a clunk noise from mine and the rear drop links were the reason.
  10. pudski

Radiator Upgrade Choice

I have a Tabata one, came with the car.
  11. pudski

Fed up with my map!

Taking out the cat will make it flow better, so you could drop a bit psi. But it shouldn't lose power. When does the vtec kick in? supercharged cars can sometimes be as low as 3000rpm or under. I have a 30 and 50 cam angle map. The 30 cam map boosts up faster, hitting max psi by 5500rpm, But...
  12. pudski

Fed up with my map!

Do you have a copy of your map? a datalog would help, but k100 cant do that. As for drop in boost, have you changed exhaust? I dropped 1 psi putting a 3 inch exhaust on giving better flow but more power. or maybe they changed cam angles, lower cam angles boost up faster. Is it jerky just on...
  13. pudski

Drag Wrinkle Tires on the DC5 Mickey Thomson 255/50/16

Have a couple of things we could maybe change on map to get you off the line a without as much wheelspin. Will modify your map when I get time and you can test it.
  14. pudski

The "what have you done to your DC5 this weekend" thread

Josh16v did you buy the fuel rail cover or make it yourself?
  15. pudski

DC5 on Steroids 0 to 60 in 4.5 seconds

Looking good Dean, its nearly as quick as mine ;) :D send me a datalog and I will see how its fuelling now.