Recent content by Quincy

1. Quincy

Replacement bulb type?

Ordered a pair of Lunex HID D2R bulbs off eBay, just waiting on them. And from what I‘ve read on the forum, it‘s a bumper off job for PFL alrite 😫
  2. Quincy

Replacement bulb type?

Can anyone confirm what type of bulb I‘m going to need as a replacement, as per the picture this one went on me the other night.... Is this a D2r? Hope it‘s not the ballast. Any help appreciated . Thanks
  3. Quincy

High Beams not working....?

Driving in the dark early yesterday morning, had used my high beams a couple of times fine. Then when I reached a dark stretch of road, obviously i went to use them again, they didn't work!! (Thought i smelt a burning smell, could of been from outside also) The Blue light on dash that indicates...
  4. Quincy

What tyres do you use?

Recently got 4 x Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric 3's (215/45/17). Great in the wet & dry, so very happy so far :)
  5. Quincy

Strange Leak, any advice welcome...

Condensation is my conclusion!
  6. Quincy

I had both clips leaking drops of water (hopefully a once off). If you find out whats causing it let me know & ill do likewise.
  7. Quincy

I'm thinking somewhere under the seal is letting in water, hopefully an easy fix whatever it turns out to be!
  8. Quincy

I'll pop off the seal and check underneath first thing tomorrow... I did remove the clip itself earlier, it wasn't holding to much water thankfully (just a few more drops). There is a rear washer too, could it be the hose running to that leaking?
  9. Quincy

Today coming back from college I was spraying the windscreen to make it clear whilst driving. In the corner of my eye I noticed a large drop of water fall from the inside of the roof onto the passengers seat. Eventually i got to check it out, there were drops of water coming from both clips that...
  10. Quincy

Undersealing question...??

Hey Leigh, sorry to reply so late man, only copped your question there now. I'm in Waterford myself, so used a well known guy down here "Davy Pickard" he's a panel beater/ spraypainter, he always gets good reviews. Probably wont suit yourself being in Dublin, the car would need to be left...
  11. Quincy

The "what have you done to your DC5 this weekend" thread

All fluids changed.New disc's and pads all round to go on, picked up some trim restorer which I seen on another thread :xgrin:
  12. Quincy

Newbie - Dublin, Ireland :)

Welcome along mate, plenty of Irish members on here! I'm in Waterford myself. Car looks well, enjoy
  13. Quincy

Fujitsubo RM01A

Its a great exhaust alrite, details Pm'd.
  14. Quincy

Fujitsubo RM01A

Took me a while to decide on what exhaust to go with, but from most threads on here I got the impression the RM01A was the best for a daily driver ( quiet but not too quiet!) I'm looking forward to testing it out, will let you know on the noise :xgrin:
  15. Quincy

Fujitsubo RM01A

PM'd you details mate