Recent content by R-GREG

1. R-GREG

buddy club exhaust

I have the spec 4, reckon i've had it at least a year and done 4-5k miles. No problems so far.
  2. R-GREG

Quick detail on my mates Astra...

nice work buddy
  3. R-GREG

3 inch exhaust system

Also been thinking about trying a 3 inch exhaust, my only worry would be that it would be too noisy for track days.
  4. R-GREG

Its A-Plan this year

Yeah sky wanted an extra £100 from me when Adrian flux used the same underwriters and were £100 cheaper. Seems like loyalty counts for nothing.
  5. R-GREG

Car wont start. Imobiliser prob?

Car is back on the road thanks for the input guys. Turned out to be a combination of battery, in-line clifford fuse and a faulty remote fob. I'm not sure what order they went or if one caused the other to go.
  6. R-GREG

Thanks for the input guys. My battery should be delivered today, car is currently with GBH motorsport as I noticed a clanking sound when turning slowly from standstill, (since tracking her at japfest 2) seems I have bent the droplinks. Hopefully get her back today in working order.
  7. R-GREG

thanks for the advise sinbad. i'm in the process of trying a different battery but i'm having to change my terminal setup to get the new battery to fit. Hopefully once I source the parts that will work, if not will hunt for the inline fuse. Hoping it wont come to a new alarm, it was imported by...
  8. R-GREG

I tried to jump start the car but there was nothing, wouldn't even try to turn over (no dash lights). Which is why I'm assuming it's the immobiliser, as I didn't think a battery could go from working to absolutely dead. Or can it? It's a stinger spv35 battery.
  9. R-GREG

My immobiliser (clifford 650mk11 :-$ ) is refusing to disarm. Consequently all the electrics in my car are dead, i've tried to deactivate the immobiliser manually through a "valet mode" but that has not worked either. Also tried to re-connect the battery but no luck. So I was wondering would...
  10. R-GREG

ADVICE ON CAMS ETC... FOR JRSC DC5

Found this thread http://www.k20a.org/forum/showthread.php?t=81780&highlight=ips+cams when I was looking to charge my teg ontop of my toda cams, seems to be alot of theory floating around :xconfused:
  11. R-GREG

So embarrassed

Glad the car's ok mate that's the main thing. Was good to chat to you, bring on castle coombe!
  12. R-GREG

Tegiwa M Or Gruppe M?

I've had both on my tegs, if I needed to buy a new intake tomorrow I'd get the Tegiwa as I believe they do an identical job but is much cheaper. The only thing with the tegiwa is it doesn't come with a modded scuttle, to mod a scuttle yourself can be a bit of a headache if you don't know what...
  13. R-GREG

Iron X

was just over a month ago - think it says on the bottle something about a new improved squash smell. Not sure how it could have smelt any worse :blink:
  14. R-GREG

Iron X

Anybody find this stuff has a really bad smell? Mine smells like a cross between garlic and bleech, took about 4 weeks to get rid of the smell. Maybe it had gone off?