Recent content by Rage_DC5

1. Rage_DC5

Water bead-age

Sonax protect and shine - it's about £10 for the can. I have never experienced beading like it! Ross
  2. Rage_DC5

Carbon Spark Plug and Inlet Manifold covers

Spark plug covers sit perfectly - but even the Tegiwa manifold cover requires spacing off the inlet manifold... Ross
  3. Rage_DC5

Discs and pads front and rear?

Here are the blueprint part numbers - should you want an OE aftermarket alternative - Front Brake Pads - ADH24270 
Rear Brake Pads - ADH24250 

Front Brake Disc - Rear Brake Disc - ADH243118 Ross
  4. Rage_DC5

Help 18" alloys fitment

They should bolt straight on with that fitment - in running 17x8 ET48, and have no sign of rubbing... Ross
  5. Rage_DC5

Carbon Fibre Parts for DC5

Deffinately interior parts - id be keen for those! Mirrors in my option would need to be the complete mirror cover, as it's a whole unit that surrounds the glass. Ross
  6. Rage_DC5

Rear shock absorber bolt

If they're seized mate, you more than likely won't get them out...not in one piece anyhow! You may find yourself grinding off the captive nut on the opposing side, and nut and bolting it.
  7. Rage_DC5

what car did you previously own ?

It were an S14 JDM. Quite a hand full if I'm honest! 😂
  8. Rage_DC5

what car did you previously own ?

95' Renault Clio 1.2 RN 95' Renault Clio 1.4 94' Renault Clio 1.8 16v 01' Renault Clio 1.6 16v 02' VW Lupo GTi 98' Peugeot 106 Rallye 95' Vauxhall Corsa B 98' Ford Fiesta Zetec S 99' Peugeot 206 98' VW Polo 91' VW Golf GTi 98' Nissan 200Sx 03' Renault Clio Sport 06' VW Polo TDi 95' Toyota...
  9. Rage_DC5

Fitting new DC5 Side Bolster

Yeah I've done mine mate. I followed the guide on here and it were cock on. From start to finish, including taking the seat out and refitting, it probably took about an hour :)
  10. Rage_DC5

Hazard / Start button lights

I've replaced my hazard light bulb mate, if you take out the radio surround so the rear of it is accessible, then you can replace the bulb. The start butting though, I have no idea. Ross
  11. Rage_DC5

What do people think?

The same day as me fitting brand spanking new headlights they've steamed up also mate, apparently it's quite common - 🙈
  12. Rage_DC5

Extended Mugen Risers = )

Yeah, I'm on fb - Ross Page. That's not bad at all mate, link me up if you get chance 👍🏻
  13. Rage_DC5

Extended Mugen Risers = )

Looks great! I've considered getting taller ones for me - although I'd like some kind of cut out / pattern inside of the leg. Who made them?
  14. Rage_DC5

Bushing refresh /energy polybush kit

I've got the energy suspension set up on mine - and they're great. Nice to fit, and a massive improvement over the OEM worn bushes 👍🏻 The only thing I've not got energy, is the ARB bushes front and rear, and they're super pro - purely because I couldn't find Energy ones at the time.
  15. Rage_DC5

Led light unit for the rear reg

I've just got an LED 501 in there - but make sure it's a stubby one as the longer ones, you won't get the cover back on. However - if you do find a replacement unit let me know what you go for - as the same as you, I've always replaced the complete unit to mega bright LED ones in the past