Recent content by Ramz007

1. Ramz007

The "what have you done to your DC5 this weekend" thread

Washed her, took some pics and put her up for sale :(
  2. Ramz007

Annoying Rattle..Spoiler?

During deceleration there is a rattle which appears from the back of the car. Really baffled by it because the people who sit in the back have tried to hold onto the rear strut, rear glass and many other plastics to see if itll stop the noise but it hasn't. I suspected it could be the...
  3. Ramz007

Power Folding Mirrors

Long story short. Car came back after full front end respray to find out the drivers side wing mirror does not work with the power folding mirrors. Asked the bodyshop guy and hes a bit baffled as he never touched them nor used them. Hes an honest guy so ive taken his word as he would normally...
  4. Ramz007

God. She's so beautiful isn't she.

True love comes out when youre drunk :P Its okay haha
  5. Ramz007

Control Panel Bulbs Blown

Ive ordered a set from honda as i was ordering the honda badges so thought why not chuck them in Will update once landed!
  6. Ramz007

Bodyshop near West london

Hi guys, Got a quote of £580 for Front Bumper and grill Front Mugen lip Bonnet Blend into wings Rear mugen lip Sound decent?
  7. Ramz007

Thank you bro, i will give them a call.
  8. Ramz007

Ofcourse, i wasnt particularly asking for a roll in service for the same day. For TGM theyre booked for like a month and half tho Lol. Seeing as theyre about 45 mins away and fully booked for ages it doesnt help. Im happy to just drop the car off on a saturday or even a weekday evening to be...
  9. Ramz007

The "what have you done to your DC5 this weekend" thread

Full alignment and headlight restore after coilover fitting...alignment was out by 5degrees!! Wash and headlight restoration. Used 1500 grit and 2500 grit wet and dry. Then DA with megs compound, AG SRP and coated with AG HD Wax. All were done 2x coats. Before After Also did a...
  10. Ramz007

TGM are fully booked for ages as i can only get there on a saturday
  11. Ramz007

Hey guys, probably a common questions asked around the board. Anyone recommend a bodyshop round the west london area? Im looking to have quite a few bits done and my usual bodyshop guy is not getting back to me. Thanks!
  12. Ramz007

DA polishing - when to expect the results?

As with the info given by the lads above, have a look at this thread aswell - http://www.itr-dc5.com/forum/index.php?/topic/32967-honda-integra-type-r-dc5-paint-correction-pic-heavy/
  13. Ramz007

Repairing Paint to Calipers

Painted mine yesterday :) - Pics in my build!
  14. Ramz007

Meister R Coilovers - Need advise

Thanks guys! As said, do not be put off haha. I have fixed the issue with the track rod now and looking to take it to a garage for an alignment.
  15. Ramz007

Meister R Coilovers - Need advise

While adjusting the toe today one of the track rod ends has become faulty... The nut which attaches the rod end to the coilover just spins the whole bolt inside the track rod end boot. I can't tighten but I can loosen. It's wierd because the passenger side was fine. I couldn't adjust the toe...