Recent content by Real R

1. Real R

Loud knocking during the wet only...

I hate to bump this tread but i been going crazy trying to figure out wtf is happening to my itr... Got the car back in January and it didnt rain that much until last week.. So i took a drive the other day and got caught in a heavy shower after about 20 mins the car started to shake and man...
  2. Real R

New Wheels & Brakes Rotors

So i am looking to up grade my rims and brake rotors and i need advice about size, quality etc.. First of all i read the topic about what wheels fit and dont. Some good info was there i just dont understand which offset is right for the dc5? I am also at looking to get some drilled rotors...
  3. Real R

dc mani vs toda mani

I got both of those from clubrsx. the headers was brand new (from a private seller) but the cat back was used for about 3000 miles. Honestly i would recommend buying good used parts if you want to save some dough
  4. Real R

Your thoughts

Thanks for this info C&S EVO7, the car does make the noise only when parking or making very slow turns, it goes "clunk clunk clunk" LOL sorry thats the only way i can describe it. From all the info i am getting from websites and local shops it seems to be an aftermarket diff. I will do as you...
  5. Real R

dc mani vs toda mani

Here is my two cents based off research i did. Toda would be the best hands down however its not that far of a difference with hp maybe a couple more. I say go with what you can afford. I picked buddyclub RH for two reasons, 1) got it brand new for $500 USD, 2) I prefer the put together...
  6. Real R

Your thoughts

It is honestly. Going around corners feels great, it really grips the road.. I just cant stand that annoying pull and loud noise.. What oil is recommended to use with these types of diff?
  7. Real R

Your thoughts

I just got the car from Japan in Jan so i really dont know what kind of diff it has. I was just talking to a mechanic and he explained that Race diffs do make a loud clunk when turning Also when i drive the car pulls when i change gears. I am new to these cars so i would like some input...
  8. Real R

Your thoughts

Hi All, I would like some of your opinions on a problem with my car. When i am turning very slow i get this HUGE clunking sound like the wheels are about to fall off. Took the car to the shop when i first heard it, they checked cv joints etc and didnt find anything (they thought i was...
  9. Real R

Clicking while turning

I have similar situation that i narrowed down to the diff. When i am turning very slow i get this HUGE clunking sound like the wheels are about to fall off. Took the car to the shop when i first heard it, they checked cv joints etc and didnt find anything (they thought i was crazy) I...
  10. Real R

Which springs, dont want to go coilovers again

Anyone had any experience with Tein S-Tech springs?
  11. Real R

brake lights

It has to be the switch, my switch started to melt and was smoking :unsure:
  12. Real R

New Clutch... :-(

Quick question on this topic.. Can we fit an OEM clutch with a lighter fly wheel?
  13. Real R

Eibach springs

Cool sounds like a plan
  14. Real R

Eibach springs

Ok guys, after installing a set of springs on the dc5, what is the next thing to do in order to not have the wheels rubbing on the inside?