Recent content by roa

1. R

dottorfoggy from italy...DC5 owner, finally!!

Thats a nice looking teg!!!! Enjoy
  2. R

cleaing wheels

http://www.itr-dc5.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=47&t=24860
  3. R

Help/Advice on Importing! Im from Scotland

Dicksons will bend over backwards for you before you buy the car (like most garages if you show interest) but once you have the car they won't be interested!!
  4. R

'Type-R' Decals Missing One Side

I would say go and see the car. When I bought my teg one of the decals was missing but when you look close and especially when the car is wet you can still see the outline of the decal. Worth a shot!
  5. R

Super resin polish

Cool cool its just I'd tried a few alloy wheel cleaners/waxes and they didn't do much!
  6. R

Super resin polish

I just thought I'd add this in here incase anyone doesn't yet know. Autoglym super resin polish used on white alloys (dunno about other colours) will remove most scratches and brings the alloys up quite nice, just thought I'd share this!! :D
  7. R

Strange noise

I done some research and found it its probably a dry bearing, nothing can be done about it and many cars suffer the problem, its just a noise nothing to worry about.
  8. R

Strange noise

Sorted now!
  9. R

Strange noise

It doesn't happen when the car is in neutral. :-k
  10. R

Strange noise

Fixed
  11. R

Using Clay ???

I followed this guide when I clayed for the first time. http://www.meguiars.co.uk/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=1813 Hope it helps
  12. R

New

I quite like the wee black strip at the back! Lower is on the cards! Cheers for the comments
  13. R

New

Here she is. I've not had time to clean the car yet too busy working and driving it!
  14. R

New

I was on my way to pick the car up today and got a phone call saying the car wasn't taxed and wouldn't be until tomorrow. So now I won't get it until Tuesday. I've waited more than a week what is another two days!
  15. R

New

Aw jees! I'm about as quick as a week in the jail. Other than driving it what should I be looking at doing when I get the car?