Recent content by Rob-bob

1. R

Black grille on PFL

Also had mine masked off and painted with a iS badge
  2. R

people who broke dc5s, how long?

people who stripped and sold their cars in parts. How long did it take for everything (near enough) to go? How was the final total? worth it?
  3. R

dc5's slowly becoming way too expensive?

I think it is the Gap theory. I bought mine as a "lemon" Cat-D write off, just over a year ago for £4500. Took about £700 for repairs. Now its a slightly ropey 65K mile DC5. It is still an amazing car for the money paid.
  4. R

Bride seats

Had a bride Brix in my S13, nice seat, sat in a few other styles too. In my opinion the recaros in the DC5's one of the best seats you can get.
  5. R

10 Things You Didn't Know About a DC5

I can't describe how excited/gutted I was being trolled about a pen I already knew I didn't have under my seat. Why are you playing with my emotions?
  6. R

DC5 with no import papers or certificate

Mine will be the same if I sell. It can be fine, so just check it over really well.
  7. R

anybody get flashed by cars behind?

Some people really do get that excited about certain cars. Being rare its likely for a DC5
  8. R

What clutch do you have? And Why?

Also its the fastest 1/4 ;) so that is more evidence for praise right :)
  9. R

As I had already heard. Even more sure now. Thanks for the response. As an extra, standard shifter or shortened for "spirited" road use?
  10. R

Mine is starting to show small signs of being on its way out. Thinking about what I might want in future.
  11. R

MTEC Industries Trans Race Springs

All I'm worried about, is other cars owned/driven with short shifters made it worse! But they were cheap kits on rwd cars
  12. R

MTEC Industries Trans Race Springs

I've been wondering about changing something with my shifter. The box isn't quite what I want. What's the other affordable options?
  13. R

White LED sight light, reg light and interior dome light

Ebay should give ya some result. The multi LED types are good, not that I have some on teg.
  14. R

The "what have you done to your DC5 this weekend" thread

Tinkering has started. Fitted up some black halfrauds mesh and a Rhino Lip from Steve. Really happy with the results. Before : After : Next up on thursday is new wheels, lowering springs and camber parts :xhaha:
  15. R

Recaro seat covers

this guy knows what's up.