Recent content by Rob CTR

1. R

Not long now

My service costs at TGM have been between £150 to £250 a year tbh, very good pricing for servicing And i do have a DC5, not a CTR as my name may suggest lol
  2. R

the dirty teg thread

oh WestYorkshireman, u have copied my wheel choice ! grrr :o :D Here's mine looking filth and then looking a little better..
  3. R

My Teg montage..

lmao :lol: CHOOOON :oops: :lol:
  4. R

My Teg montage..

Thing i've learnt with these types of videos is u've gotta stop it from being boring drive pasts all the time, try and do something different.. keep the viewer wanting to watch.. As for the CTR -> ITR i will never look back, even tho the CTR was brilliant.. the ITR is the perfect package for...
  5. R

My Teg montage..

i aint got a clue !! and i'm not sure i want to know :lol: :lol: Glad u all enjoyed it xthumbup took me long enough lol
  6. R

My Teg montage..

:lol: I'll be up for a mini meet - i now know where your referring too within my video - its causldon downs, not far from purley - theres cows up there :shock: Cheers again for the comments The track is 'Supermode - Tell Me Why', but i've mixed the longer version i have with the short...
  7. R

My Teg montage..

yup not far from redhill mate 8)
  8. R

My Teg montage..

i knew the music wouldnt be to everyones taste - but helps make shots look more professional.. especially timing wise.. RAVE it up Lee :lol: :lol:
  9. R

My Teg montage..

This is exactly why i make the vids and love my teg - just makes u want to go for a drive and use some V-POWER ! :lol: Mega thanks for the comments guys - it aint perfect, had a few different things in my mind i wanted to do but never got to film the extra bits. Just wanted it finished tbh...
  10. R

My Teg montage..

Cheers chaps - been away from the forums for a bit :oops: You'll enjoy it Lee 8) You probably forgot to ring me cos u've been flying around on your ped :lol:
  11. R

My Teg montage..

Is finished finally :D Had left it half finished for the last 2 months :roll: and finally got a couple of last shots with a mate recently, then left it again for a few weeks :lol: But finished slapping it together late last night It aint perfect but it gives u a good impression of what...
  12. R

Best 18" wheels for a blue DC5

cos it looks poo :P :wink:
  13. R

Eibach Vs Spoon

how much are the OE dampers new?
  14. R

Standard discs - Good news for everyone !

Got mine fitted at TGM on sat 8)
  15. R

White Wheels on Blue

aye that was my main reason for changing as the rears are lost in the rear arches i thought