Recent content by Rob_94

1. Rob_94

WD02 NZN.. Anyone seen it?

Hi all, The usual ‘I sold my DC5 a couple of years ago and massively regret it’ post. Anyone seen it about or on insta? I’m looking to buy another but would love to own mine which I was the first UK owner again Rob
  2. Rob_94

Considering a DC5... but it's Type S!

Oh... just seen it‘s an auto [emoji848] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. Rob_94

Considering a DC5... but it's Type S!

https://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201808129402960'> https://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201808129402960 Looks pretty cool for the price I reckon Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. Rob_94

Anti roll bar D bracket bolt size anyone?

Thanks mate- swear I never get notifications from here, didn‘t see your reply. Managed to get them next day delivery from Honda which I wasn‘t expecting! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. Rob_94

Anti roll bar D bracket bolt size anyone?

Hi guys- I don‘t suppose anyone is an absolute legend and knows the size of the bolts needed for the D bracket which holds the front anti roll bar on? Probably wishful thinking but worth a shot. Cheers Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. Rob_94

Toad alarm won't stop going off- MOT tomorrow!

Nope both fobs were fine.. typical you posted this the second before I replied saying it was fixed, so disaster averted lol.. thanks anyway
  7. Rob_94

Ok panic over.. held down the bonnet alarm trigger with my little finger while simultaneously mashing unlock on the fob and connecting the negative terminal..
  8. Rob_94

Sorry I know this is the wrong part of the forum - but need help quickish I've got an MOT booked tomorrow so I can finally get the DC5 out of the garage and go to a meet at the weekend - but my alarm won't stop going off when I reconnect the battery.. The battery has been flat for about a...
  9. Rob_94

Need help with a potential purchase!

Hate to say it but every car I've owned I've got what I paid for.. If it seems too good for the money it probably is. The clocks in KM sounds dodgy to me - maybe trying to pass off higher miles as KM? (ie, if its 150000km its only like 90k miles, if its actually 150k miles thats a lot) I had a...
  10. Rob_94

Itr-dc5.club stickers - Now been Posted

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. Rob_94

Itr-dc5.club stickers - Now been Posted

Paid! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. Rob_94

Gearbox still crunching even after synchros replaced?

Yeah will be interesting to hear if/how you manage to fix yours mate! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. Rob_94

Majorly down on power and running rich- Dyno chats to prove. What could be wrong?

Update on this- I bought a Fujitsubo RM01A exhaust to replace the 5Zigen and the difference is night and day. Power is solid throughout the band and there is no dip in power when the car comes into VTEC. I haven't got the money to dyno it again just yet but I'd say it's gained AT LEAST 20hp...
  14. Rob_94

Mentioned it but he said he'd correctly adjusted it when he fitted the clutch last time I went
  15. Rob_94

Yeah so bit of an update- Just got back from TGM where Tom test drove it and confirmed there was a crunch, but couldn't identify exactly what was causing the issue without replacing various components. He mentioned there was some play in the gear leaver housing/linkages, but he couldn't say for...