Recent content by Robbo_180

1. R

New to the forum, looking at buying an integra dc5

And id like something more rare.. where i live fiesta st's are so common. I had a week of pride where no one had one, then all of a sudden they all appeared. I bet theres at least 10 in the small village i live in. So uniqueness is the biggest reason im getting rid for a Dc5 + Vtec noise is just...
  2. R

They are fun but for the name 'ecoboost' there not very economical. 1.6 turbo charged engine and im lucky if i get 20 mpg. With standard software aswell. Im quite a sensible driver to. They handle well, but if pushed to far 'on track' the back end comes loose in corners and its not a nice...
  3. R

64 plate fiesta st mate. Oh what ever dc5noob 😂
  4. R

There wasnt any rules on that. Theres no abreviation (text talk) in there. 😂 Punctuation was never my speciality in school.😨
  5. R

Cheers mate. Id like to say id get another car (cheap run around) and have the integra as a weekend toy/track car. To keep the mileage down, But we shall see once ive got rid of my car.
  6. R

Cheers Gordydc5 ill bare that in mind
  7. R

Good 😀 how long have people owned there integra's? And have they enjoyed owning them. The car ive got now bores the hell out of me. 😴 i dont want it to happen again 'laugh out loud' 😂
  8. R

Oh come on. Is it that strict 😂
  9. R

Great, cheers for the advice guys. Sorry Gordydc5 i was in the cinema lol. Heard nothing but good things with integras, always wanted an evo but when it comes to it. Affordabilitly on just about everything with them will kill the bank... cannot wait to own one..
  10. R

It will be around the november december time i buy one as ive got to get rid of my fiesta st lol
  11. R

Ok it seems that rust and if im correct seat damage is the only things ive got to look 4.
  12. R

Thanks for your help buddy, much appreciated. Whilst ive been looking about ive noticed a large amount of honda wether its integra or civic being imported through torque gt. Read up about them and they seem to be the best.. Will make sure to check the arches etc and other areas for rust. Thanks...
  13. R

Hi guys/girls. Im looking at buying an arctic blue dc5. I was just wondering if any of you guys can give me the heads up on them and what to look out for. (Pros & Cons) Heard there very good cars. Thanks andy.