Recent content by rodney

1. rodney

WF52FMD Where is she now..

Yep, I sold it to Marcus. He sold it pretty quick to satisfy another itch I think! I've always said I regretted selling the 2 more than the 5 but she is looking lovely. Nice one..
  2. rodney

Mate, she looks lovely, well done that man. I spent £''s on her.. Only just paid off the K100 & map by Romain! Had: K100 GruppeM RBC Buddyclub Header Spoon b-pipe Spoon N1 Buddyclub Earthing Kit Kenwood iPod Double Din Eibach Springs Eibach Camber adjusters Eibach front bolts White Jazz...
  3. rodney

As above, in a DC2 again now. She was well sorted with most mods catered for. Think she was stripped for parts :( Anyone on here have her?
  4. rodney

kpro vs k100 + part no. needed

You will get the same power with K100 as you will with KPRO - FACT. As said, unless your capable of tweaking the map yourself then K100 the only one you need.
  5. rodney

Rear Numberplate

Twas good Ben. Yup good g's pulled in teh VTEC YO ! Massive thanks to Mike @ Torque GT - Got a replacement en route from Mike FOC. :xcheers:
  6. rodney

Rear Numberplate

Cheeeers Stoooooo x
  7. rodney

Rear Numberplate

Chaps, Managed to lose my rear plate earlier today. Can't find my show plate that would do until I can get a new plate made up. Spoke to a 10 yr old at Halfrauds. Said they don't do our plates just standard. I know the size has been covered before but can't seem to search. Anyone kindly...
  8. rodney

Had my car on the rollers today...

This is true. Too many variables. :xcheers:
  9. rodney

K100 advice needed.

Romain should be able to sort you out Kevin :)
  10. rodney

v3teg

Edit
  11. rodney

v3teg

He loves it Chalks :xkiss:
  12. rodney

v3teg

Loving your rear end Porthos 8)
  13. rodney

primary o2 sensor find?

:? Mate, up until now the only viable option has been nearly £200 from Honda. Consider yourself fortunate that you have this alternative. Buy cheap and that's what you'll get-cheap tat. It's a fairly crucial part. Do you also try and get cheap tyres, oil etc?!
  14. rodney

Had my car on the rollers today...

Mate, I confess I don't know pish however I know someone isn't getting the figures mentioned in this thread from an exhaust and CAI 8) 239.6 from an exhaust and CAI is laughable IMO. :arrow: