Recent content by Ross M

1. R

Advice please...

Who knows maybe FDs will have come down in price by then!! Dreaming!!!
  2. R

Advice please...

26 on the 26th!!! Is the dc5 the better car in your honest opinion Stu?
  3. R

Advice please...

I fancy a JDM EP3 next time!! Or maybe a tidy EK9 when the time arrises!! I'm sure I'm not the only that has done the same thing.
  4. R

Advice please...

Yeah it's time to grow up and get myself a pad, and to clear it up I didn't get a Peugeot, they had a tidy astra that will get me buy for a year or two!! Once I have somewhere i will be back!!!
  5. R

Advice please...

PM sent!
  6. R

Advice please...

Hi there!! I will Pm you, I was the original owner. Cheers to all for the kind words, I had not been on here as it was hard enough parting company with it!! :xcry: :xcry: Ross
  7. R

HOT Snetterton 300 - 12/03/11...

The track looks very different! :)
  8. R

the dirty teg thread

I cannot bring myself to have mine dirty anymore! :xcry: Hopefully give her a quick clean today! \:D/
  9. R

start up problem noise

Mine has been doing this for a while too! Nice to know I am in an exclusive club! :xlol: :xlol:
  10. R

Drivers Side sidelight Blinking / Winking

I admit these where cheapish, but when I looked into there was a bambooziling array of choice. How much where yours? What colour are they? and where did you purchase from? Cheers!
  11. R

Drivers Side sidelight Blinking / Winking

As the above! I recently fitted some aftermarket LED sidelights, they where working fine, then all of a sudden last night they started flashing blinking on me. Is this my tegs first electrical gremlin after nearly three years of ownership or just a case of getting some more bulbs? They have...
  12. R

Back once again

Seems there are more than I first though then! 8) Im going to do a search in the gallery for some silver ones! :)
  13. R

Back once again

I can only ever remember Suped's silver one and thats it!
  14. R

Scottish Newbie :D

Welcome to the site. :xwave:
  15. R

Back once again

There are some really nice blue ones on here at the moment, is that the in colour? :xlol: :xlol: They do look good in the blue though! :) I know its off topic but you dont see many silver ones, well I have'nt :-k :-k