Recent content by rsmithinfo

1. rsmithinfo

Wheel spacers

thanks for the detailed reply :) I probably need to look to more obvious stuff first like some decent coil overs instead of just spoon springs!
  2. rsmithinfo

Wheel spacers

Alright cheers Carl :)
  3. rsmithinfo

Wheel spacers

bit of thread resurrection I know - will spacers improve handling on track? Or not worth the effort? Apart from Carl’s desire for wider/different wheels
  4. rsmithinfo

06 Dc5 track build

I found this very interesting especially as at Oulton! You get info 5th a lot compared to my first track day.
  5. rsmithinfo

Who’s was this Supercharged DC5?

Looks interesting! I wonder how much super charging costs for 100bhp. Not sure on the turbo idea. Not very good match to the way high revving vtec is my thinking.
  6. rsmithinfo

Rear Toe issues

It’s only because I’ve already bought he toe adjuster, they said you might as well get the bush too and they’ll just charge the labour. I don’t use Kings just because they don’t have my model correctly stated - there’s integras but not my chassis number so use JP. My only confusion is over...
  7. rsmithinfo

Rear Toe issues

Hello again all I wanted some confirmation if anyone knows. I will need to order the bush as well as Honda HQ said they'll need to get it out at the bolt will have seized into it. On this diagram it looks like the bush is in two parts (one either side of the arm apparently, and number 31 on the...
  8. rsmithinfo

Rear Toe issues

I’ve given up on this one - it’s going to Honda HQ in Cannock - they said the same about bolt seized to the bush. So they’ll replace bolt and bush to sort it. Only issue is it can only fit in start of Sept. so I’ll hacksaw off the hammered threads and attach the locker again best I can. Not like...
  9. rsmithinfo

Rear Toe issues

Ah yes I get you. The shallow 14mm came today and even with the breaker bar it didn’t go anywhere. Nightmare!
  10. rsmithinfo

Rear Toe issues

I don’t understand how? The gap to the other part of the arm is too small unless you had an angled attachment on the impact gun? See below the orange bit is where I’m trying to get to.
  11. rsmithinfo

Rear Toe issues

Thanks Carl will give that a go if the breaker bar fails. On this one if I chop it off I still have the problem as it’s seized inside where I can’t chop but I get what you mean, hammer and chisel is closer to the issue then I suppose.
  12. rsmithinfo

Rear Toe issues

I’ve just ordered a shallow 14mm socket for a 1/2drive which will just fit in the gap with my breaker bar. Hopefully with a bit of jacking up on the lower arm that’ll give me enough clearance to bring some more serious persuasion :)
  13. rsmithinfo

Rear Toe issues

You did James - I was worried I’d mash the locking nut into the threads. I know I’m not always mega accurate with the hammer! Due to the angle I can’t get my impact driver on it due to where the damper connects to the sub frame. A breaker bar would be an option but with a converter on to take...
  14. rsmithinfo

Rear Toe issues

Hey folks, As some might have seen on my gallery thread I have rear toe issues, mainly on the passenger side. Both adjusters were seized according to the geo place so I have a few days to get them undone so they can recheck. I've got the locking nuts off and using a 24mm deep socket I've...
  15. rsmithinfo

Baffled sump - just checking

Thanks good advice - so is there a cover on the flywheel case that needs to be removed?