Recent content by Rtribe

1. Rtribe

MPG

Got to love auto correct!
  2. Rtribe

MPG

I've recently recorded mine and I'm getting about 250 miles driving normally, rarely let the vtech kick in to save petrol and haven't got my major engine mods (as I'm aware)
  3. Rtribe

TGM Sport

First time down TGM today just for a small service and to clear up some other knocks, extremely impressed with the service and knowledge, will definitely go back even though it is an hour and half drive minimum both ways!
  4. Rtribe

EP3 headlights

It's a 3 door, I went and had a look at it today, looks like somebody has tried fitting a hid kit but messed it all up and then bodged the wiring to make it work again, I think he will get away with just buying the holders and maybe a wiring kit if he can get hold of them. Thanks for the advice.
  5. Rtribe

EP3 headlights

I know it's not about a Teg but hoping someone can help. My brother has a 2005 ep3 civic type s and its just failed its mot due to issues with the headlights. He's been told they are type r headlights but the bulbs were basically jammed in so he's been told he is better off getting new...
  6. Rtribe

Mugen Air Filter

Thanks for the advice, how often would you guys recommend on doing it?
  7. Rtribe

Mugen Air Filter

I've got one of the Mugen Air Filters on my car, and reading up about it, there meant to be a life long filter inside. Has anybody ever bought/or know where to buy one of the maintenance kits for them and are they worth it? I want to take it out and clean it up (as I don't want to be buying a...
  8. Rtribe

Squeaking brakes!

The pads were fine when we put the grease on them, im not the most mechanically minded though so i tend to let my mate look at it but thought ill see what other people think
  9. Rtribe

Squeaking brakes!

They squeak constantly, its rare that they don't. I may have to ring them in the week being bank holiday etc but i picked it up beginning of jan so dont know if they would remember
  10. Rtribe

Squeaking brakes!

Hoping someone can help! Ive had my dc5 a couple of months now and the brakes are squeaking like mad since ive got it and its quite annoying now for around town if ive got the window open. It was all fully serviced when i bought it with new pads so started off thinking they needed wearing in...