Recent content by Russty

1. R

Drop in cams

It's come to the point where I'm hungry for more , wanting to keep down the n/a route and come across skunk2s new drop in cams which claim + 15 bhp I'm slightly dubious . Noticed tdi do drop in cams also , has anyone had any experience witht any of these or even running them currently ? I'm...
  2. R

Fiberworx

Fingers hovering over the buy button. I think it's just the contrast between the two colours that makes it look on the large side .
  3. R

Fiberworx

Was having a nosey on their website and came across this . Anyone have one of these painted and fitted to their dc5 ?
  4. R

200 cel sports cat welded into bpipe

I know what your meaning however even if i was to get a producer that would mean having to then put my old manifold back on , getting it tested , and then giving them the proof . I cant really be bothered with that hassle . Im sure i read somewhere that the law states aslong as there is a cat...
  5. R

Chewy: had read threw that thread hard to gather but i think he has done what im intending to do however its still a bit unclear Teauge : i seen that a while ago im sure it was a manifold by solid fab ?
  6. R

I've heard that it has to be hot to pass however I'm personally not that bothered about the mot passing of it , more the vosa side . At least you will have a fighting chance if anything did happen you've got a sports cat on , apposed to not having anything at all and you get the book thrown at...
  7. R

Had a little search but didnt return the answer i was trying to find . Ive been thinking about this for a while and im not sure if this would be a good idea or not . Currently got a 2.5 custom cat back on and a dcsports manifold waiting to go on. My only concern is getting my trousers pulled...
  8. R

insurance company and points ?

Is there a minimun age on your scheme for fully comp cover ?
  9. R

insurance company and points ?

Is there such thing as an insurance company that doesnt shaft you for having points ? All the main ones cant even quote and the best i got was 826 with adrian flux . I suppose thats what i get for being honest 😑
  10. R

Dc5 and ep3 master cylinder

They are the same mate. Got a blueprint one from euro car parts and it's a Nissim master cylinder in a blueprint box
  11. R

70mm throttle body, is it necessary?

I wouldnt say you would be throwing away noticeable power but in my eyes every little helps especially with n/a . To me it makes sence if you have a 70mm dia intake to then have a 70mm tb and a 70mm port matched rbc / rrc to suit .
  12. R

slave cylinder

Thanks mate got one from there yesterday .
  13. R

slave cylinder

Yeah just checked . Wanting to keep to oem parts if possible .
  14. R

slave cylinder

Oh i need the part number if anyone happens to have it. Cheers
  15. R

slave cylinder

Anyone got the honda part number for the clutch slave cylinder ? . I think there the same as ep3 one but im not sure . Thanks