Recent content by RyJay

1. R

buddyclub manifold group buy !

i have this manifold on my car and must say i noticed a huge difference in lower down pull compared to what the car was before., also the noise although not extremely loud, very distinctive when your driving higher up the gears :wink: Ryan
  2. R

Mugen coilovers

ok thanks for that. i got them at a good price so if they are really bad for stiffness then i may have to re-think, cheers for the info tho Ryan
  3. R

Mugen coilovers

hi folks, having a bit of a problem fitting my mugens, hopefully someone will be able to help. have only got so far as the rears but does anyone kno if they come with there own strut top mount? or are the original ones one the car meant to be used> these were second hand but the threaded rod on...
  4. R

Pads & Disc £242 !!

mintex do make pads. i ordered discs and pads for my dc5 from Speedways and the pads were mintex. don't have a part no tho sorry :lol:
  5. R

DC5 V ATR

i've had the back end of mine twitch quite a few times. pretty scary :wink: . but exciting too :D
  6. R

Glanza v owner moving to DC5 soon

don't worry haggis they're just pulling your chain cos they want to keep the DC5 exclusive :lol: . personally i couldn't compare the 2. 1: evo is expensive to insure run, service etc but they are bloody fast and a hell of alot of fun. 2: Dc5 is quite steep on insurance but in general running...
  7. R

FEELS LIKE ITS HOLDING BACK

hey man i reckon u should post up a few pics of your car. am trying to make a big gallery of all kinds of honda but aint seen many yellow ones 8) cheers :wink:
  8. R

New Clear Front Headlamps

do the hid's no work in these? i'd take them off u but don't wanna lose my hid lights cos they cool :lol:
  9. R

Original Promo DC5 Sales Brochure

me too please :lol: Ryjayforfar@aol.com
  10. R

FWHP/WHP figures, Graphs?

how can u have more power at the wheels than at the engine flywheel? :?
  11. R

Exhaust mountings

Hi guys wondering if any of u can help. my exhaust has split at the welds on the flange to the cat pipe and it's off to get welded,however the exhaust rubbers are to blame as one was burst. are these easily available from honda? ie. the same as a civic etc...it's the triangular type one just in...
  12. R

DC5 lights and bulbs ??

yep. news to me too! need to go have a play in the car now :lol:
  13. R

Paint question.

as far as i know the only black on the CTR's is nighthawk black which is a solid basecoat?. and the only other pearl black is pirates black on accords etc. could be wrong tho :)
  14. R

Repairing Paint to Calipers

likewise. thanks :wink: