Recent content by sam_dc5r

1. sam_dc5r

Newish you the DC5 life[emoji2]

Took the car on the dyno at TDI north, this was before the airbox with the car completely standard, it made 215BHP, let‘s hope the airbox gives me back my missing 5BHP[emoji23][emoji3] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. sam_dc5r

Update on my DC5! Managed to get a few things done over winter since I‘ve bought a 1.2 clio as a daily that I absolutely hate just to keep the salt off the teg! So first things first, I changed the gearbox oil with genuine Honda MTF Fluid, the stuff I was draining was as golden as the stuff...
  3. sam_dc5r

Mostly road I think mate, it‘s super clean and I don‘t wanna ruin it, did take it around a small track last month and it‘s an absolute thrill to drove I can see why everyone loves these things. Currently waiting on a Tegiwa M intake that‘s in order for now. Maybe a wheel refurb and rocker cover...
  4. sam_dc5r

Thankyou very much mate! Yeah it‘s on TEIN street basis Z coilovers, not the best but it sits really well. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. sam_dc5r

TEIN Street Basis Zs mate. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. sam_dc5r

Bought my DC5 in July this year, loving it at the moment, Recent import, 0 rust, 1 previous owner, 75k Miles. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. sam_dc5r

Anyone making forum stickers?

messages him mate, not had a reply. Thankyou though. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. sam_dc5r

Anyone making forum stickers?

Give me a pm as I‘d like to purchase some. TIA Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk