1. S

HOT Snetterton 06/03/10.

Was really good day, no red or yellow flags that I saw :D
  2. S

HOT Castle Combe 06/07/09…

Now sold out :green:
  3. S

oulton park 7/02/09

Not literally off the track I hope in that brand new demo car :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: Whats the actual date of the EA Brands event Paul? Have fun at Oulton guys 8)
  4. S

TDI... edited to comply within the rules

Well I know for a fact that the TGM Honda racecars are tuned by Paul at TDi North, and he is open to the public. All other work on the cars is done by Tom inhouse and he is open to the public (just dosent answer the phone :roll: :lol: :lol: )
  5. S

HOT Rockingham 15/11/08…

Now sold out 8)
  6. S

HOT North Weald Car Activity Day 25 April 2008

Cracking day , Photos here http://www.hondas-on-track.com/driverreports.htm I love the one of the Apachie, shows we get all sorts on our days :wink:
  7. S

HOT Castle Combe 28 April 2008

Photos here http://www.hondas-on-track.com/driverreports.htm Fantastic weather and what a great track, really enjoyed myself its been ages since I have tracked my car. Still managed to mow the grass , bloody DC2s :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:
  8. S

Only 3 places left 8)
  9. S

HOT New Year Blast Bedford GT 26 January 2008 Saturday

Now sold out :D
  10. S

HOT New Year Blast Bedford GT 26 January 2008 Saturday

Bedford GT - Saturday 26th Jan DATE: Saturday 26th January 2008 VENUE: BEDFORD GT TYPE: Open Pitlane NOISE:101db static 87db drive by PRICE: Bargain(see Hot Forum) NOW SOLD OUT Our opening track blast of 2008 sees us visit the awesome 3.6 miles of the Bedford GT circuit. I love this track ...
  11. S

Bedford GT in Jan/Feb

The Dec / Jan dates are generally ok weather wise its March that can be dodgy with ice. HOT Bedford now posted :wink:
  12. S

HOT Castle Combe 28 April 2008 DATE: Monday 28 April 2008 VENUE: Castle Combe TYPE: Sessioned PRICE: £170 NOISE: 98DB Get your practice in early for Japfest!!!!! We have our own HOT session on this shared day with our friends from Easy Track. We are only allowing 12 cars out on track so...
  13. S

Tom at TGM

Thanks for that and Ill make sure Tom see it. Cheers C&SEvo also :wink:
  14. S

The HOT XMAS Bash 10 December 07 Monday

Now sold out 8)