Recent content by Sarah-Louise-92

1. S

Insurance in Ireland

Happy'd out 
  2. S

Insurance in Ireland

1.4 but Its a jap swell ..... Em €960 ... Ya apparently axa are the only insurance company that will refuse ya on a transfer .. Was going to go through the ombudsman but I went aviva and got a deal done insure my civic with them ( € 1500 on my own ... But if I put a partner on so a 19 year...
  3. S

Insurance in Ireland

Oh :0 theres hope :)thanks ... Im just scared what the ombudsman will quote :0 sickening .... Ah no all day on the phone have to go in to sit there face to face to get refused ..... Sound of them
  4. S

Insurance in Ireland

Ya thanks that's wat I've started doing but it's actually quite messy to get a refusal in writing ?? Werid but if they rufuse ya on the phone they won't just post that out to ya ?? Ya have to go to one of the branches then they'll send the refusal to there head office and head official will...
  5. S

Ireland - Quinn Direct - 02 DC5

Yup .. Asked them would they even insure it in the drive way and not for me to drive it and they said no !!! Won't even put me under my mam or dad as second driver :( the stress ... In the middle of going to the ombudsman :0 maybe a stuiped question but can I be insured in england or the north...
  6. S

Ireland - Quinn Direct - 02 DC5

This is mental ??? €600 :0 how ? I'm with axa now with a civic and then refused to do a transfer over to the dc5 .... Went through head office and everything .... I'm younger but still ... I'm 19 with a full lience and 2 1/2 years no claim bonus ????? Won't even do it for 6k just " no " :( so...
  7. S

Insurance in Ireland

I cannt find that ?? Is it a broker ?
  8. S

Insurance in Ireland

Hey I'm after buying my dc5 but then I went to transfer my insurance over onto it ... And .... No they won't at all have been on the phone for the last 2 days :( if anyone knows of someone to get onto that I have a chance of getting a quote from ...
  9. S

Recaro seats refurbishment ?!???!?

Couldn't ask for more than that ;) thanks
  10. S

All good news for me so :) a hard day work and theyll look brand new ;) that place capital seating is in england anyone no of a good place in ireland ?
  11. S

Prob have a go at that first :) still looking just havent found the " one " jet :0
  12. S

Thanks a mill :) big help :D
  13. S

New to this site .... finding the interior Really worn and tatty at any of the dc5s I've look at ?? ( About 6 now )and all the sameish condition ... Is there somewhere to get them pumped back up after the sides have collapsed ?? Thanks :)