Recent content by S'arrt

1. S'arrt

Spacers at rear.

Hi There, 15mm spacers will be totally risk free - 20mm I would say come at risk of rubbing. I used to be on Eibach pro kit springs, but am now on coilovers and probably only a few mm lower. I have this setup: coilovers, eibach camber arms and bolts, a TGM FRSU, stock rims, AD08R 215 tyres...
  2. S'arrt

Bilstein B14 or steering rack play...

Yep, same here. When my DC5 went in for an MOT one guy spent ages shaking the front with suspicious looks.. Got his manager out, who quickly confirmed that B14s do this when unloaded. The manager had B14s on his own car fortunately, and his does the same (not a DC5). Passed MOT without issue...
  3. S'arrt

Fujitsubo Power Getter and Spoon B-Pipe

I've got a custom 3" B-pipe mated to Fujitsubo RM01A - it was on the car when I bought it, and I am pretty certain TGM made it up. It sounds awesome! It's not track friendly though, I've got on despite failing a sound test though.. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. S'arrt

The "what have you done to your DC5 this weekend" thread

Can also get new EP3 ones on eBay for about £30 or just under. Mine has been working in the DC5 for well over a year no issues. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. S'arrt

Left speaker not working

Glad you got it sorted Chris, that's an easier experience than mine! Badeshi, let us know what your cause/solution is if you work it out! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. S'arrt

Left speaker not working

I just hope this helps you find the solution - it was an absolute pain trying to work out what was wrong in mine.. I am interested to see how it goes - so keep us posted. If you reach that stage - hopefully not - I've got some component speakers and an amp I intend to sell..
  7. S'arrt

Left speaker not working

Ok mate! Let me try my best to explain my situation, and then what you could try.. So, my left speaker stopped working, but my setup was different, I had two external amps in the boot - one powering the front left/right speakers and one powering a sub. At first, I thought the left speaker...
  8. S'arrt

Left speaker not working

Have you found a solution for this one yet? I had my left speaker go, and eventually got it resolved after trying dozens of things.... I'll explain further if you still are seeking a fix?
  9. S'arrt

Any recommendations?

+3 for TGM, but consider Bilstein over MeisterR. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. S'arrt

Bedford Autodrome- 15th August HELP!

Haha yes, I don't think they believed me at first but I just acted polite and sheepish and they eventually accepted it was standard. I had a guy leaning in the window though looking at the Rev counter saying more morreeeee... I was just like, I can't! I'm trying! I think my exhaust sound peaks...
  11. S'arrt

Bedford Autodrome- 15th August HELP!

I went to Bedford in March, and failed the static sound test. I have a Fuji RM01A, AEM air intake and a 3" custom b-pipe. They asked me to rev it to 6.5k but rev limiter stops at 5.5k... So not only was I below the Rev limit they asked for, but I was exceeding the static 101db limit as I was...
  12. S'arrt

Suspension thoughts UK roads

Nice one! Might as well get them done to make the most of summer drives, rather than holding out to when winter is coming. I considered the B16, decided against it as I didn't think I would make use of the adjustment. Have been on track and obviously on road - B14 is great on both. Haven't...
  13. S'arrt

Suspension thoughts UK roads

I had OEM shocks and Eibach springs for 2 years, since the teg was new to me. I went the Bilstein B14 route too.. It was recommended to me by TGM. I got a FRSU at the same time. Agree with everyone else here, they are awesome. No looking back, love them. Fantastic handling on our roads. If...
  14. S'arrt

Rmo1A b-pipe noise/rattle?!

They sound amazing.. serious step up in noise. I have 3" custom b pipe and it registered 104db at 5.5k. With aem v2.
  15. S'arrt

Camber bolts/arms when lowering

I had Eibach lowering springs with OEM camber arms and bolts for 2 years - that's how the car came when I bought it. Was fine for me. However, getting camber arms and bolts will allow you to have a perfect geo, as OEM can't be adjusted - and of course freedom to do frsu etc in the future...