Recent content by scholey25

1. S

best place for brand new headlights?

Yeah thats where i ended up getting mine from Dave7368 :) They arrived today and they are perfect! Will get some pics up when I have fitted them this weekend
  2. S

Ok tegiwa let me know what price you can do a pair for Thanks
  3. S

ok mate nice one do you know how much he charges for the pair?
  4. S

hi guys i have decided after a couple of failed attempts at bringing my headlights up to standard that i would rather just do the job properly and buy some nice new fresh ones :) i am wondering what peoples thoughts are as to where the best place is to get them though? hendy parts have them...
  5. S

thanks to sky insurance

just want to say a big thank you to luke at sky insurance :xgrin: sorted me a great price on a much better policy than my previous insurer. highly reccomended best regards matt
  6. S

brand new "gruppe m"? or "tegiwa m" and manifold?

i have seen the password jdm one online and i do like the idea however i'm not so keen on having to relocate the battery but would be a different intake from the norm so i will have a look at exactly whats involved so you would reccomend the tegiwa m intake as long as i can make a good job of...
  7. S

brand new "gruppe m"? or "tegiwa m" and manifold?

right well i've been looking around for a little while now for a 2nd hand gruppe m for my teg and i don't seem to be having much luck :xcry: i had considered a tegiwa m induction kit as the price is similar as i would expect to pay for a 2nd hand gruppe m! i just wondered if anyone thinks...
  8. S

best rear camber arms?

thank you guys i had been seeing the eibachs around but was considering maybe buddyclub spc eibachs it is then :xgrin:
  9. S

best rear camber arms?

hi guys just ordered spoon springs and am wanting to get some adjustable rear camber arms and front camber bolts now so that i can arrange for one of tgm's legendary fast road set ups :) just wondered which rear camber arms would be best and what people are running? thanks
  10. S

pre facelift spoon progressives?

yea nice one guys i spoke to stevie at eightspeed today and he has ordered me some in! now i just gotta wait two weeks for them to arrive lol thanks to both of you for your help soon my arch gap will be a thing of the past :xgrin:
  11. S

ok guys thank you for that i had seen them on eightspeed's website but was just unsure as they are the only springs on there that dont state pre facelift in the title lol i will email them now to see hopefully they will be mine soon :xgrin:
  12. S

does anyone know where i can get some spoon progressive springs for my pre facelift as i have looked about on the web but seems all the places i find them have only facelift ones available?
  13. S

new dc5 owner from southwest

yeah i have seen your dc5 a few times around weston as always notice the private plate lol. i'll stop and say hi next time i see ya
  14. S

lol yeah its been undersealed already at tourque so fingers crossed haha
  15. S

cheers for that brucey87 right guys hopefully these pics will show you my days hard work . . . . . i'm knackered lol thanks for looking comments welcome :xyes: