Recent content by scooby222

1. S

Advice please!!!Kakimoto regu 06&r or Buddy Club Pro Spec

had the kakimoto on our dc5 and loved it,little bit quiet for my taste(but then im used to 3" full decatted impreza) but the quality of noise and look of the tailpipe more than made up for it :D car felt plenty frisky too with just cat back and mugen airbox
  2. S

Help/Advice on Importing! Im from Scotland

dicksons in perth seem to be much more helpful than they used to be,bought my dc5 from them and no problems at all which seems to reflect most dc5 owners experiences. make sure you talk to Niki or Johnathon though
  3. S

Using Clay ???

did you get it as a pack with detailing spray or something similar? basically the idea is to spray your lubricant onto the car ,small patches at atime, then slide the clay softly over until the paint feels totally smooth to the touch. use planty of lubricant as otherwise the clay will leave...
  4. S

picking up Teg No 3 (which is actually Teg No 1!) tonight!

is that the full spoon setup or just the 4 into2 manifold mate? go on,give us a price then :D
  5. S

picking up Teg No 3 (which is actually Teg No 1!) tonight!

hi,id be interested in a price for the toda if your selling it. supposed to be selling our teg but its kinda special too and hate the thought of not seeing it again!!!
  6. S

Testing the water.. Group Buy..

id be interested,price dependent
  7. S

Crashed my DC today :( in Glencoe

thats tough mate,hope you get it sorted ok.ours had a similar impact and though it looked fine when the geometry was done they castor wouldnt line p so it needed a new hub and bearing to straighten it out,worth mentioning to the guys at dicksons.
  8. S

alloy fitment

hi,will the satndard civic type r alloys fit a dc5? need a cheap set of winter wheels and been offered a set from a civic cheers
  9. S

Kakimoto Regu06R pics??

heres one-can just about see it lol! sounds good without being deafining and build quality is first class- burnt tip looks awesome
  10. S

toda vs spoon manifolds

planning one or the other of these for my pre facelift,any comments from owners of both systems as to noise,performance, build quality? also been offered good prices on skunk2 parts but notice not many over here seem to use them,any reason?
  11. S

rear camber arms

are they worth fitting? and is any make better than the other or is it pick your favourite brand? cars got tein coilovers with pillowball camber adjust top moubnts on the front and is getting a new hub assembly this week so will be off for alignment set up and wondered if it was worth fitting...
  12. S

another manifold query!

wouldnt be an issue for me but its the other halves daily driver and i work away from homw so if theres a problem im not there to have a look,and i dont imagine shed bee too keen on extra vibration so need to weigh that up. would an afr gauge or an apexi safc be any use? car had one in japan...
  13. S

another manifold query!

ok,after careful reading i want to check im right with my plan, ive an 04 dc5 with a kakimoto regu box and b pipe and a mugen airbox,will i be ok fitting a manifold (probably toda) without getting kpro'd? i know normally its a noo no with induction but everyone seems to say the mugen makes so...
  14. S

Oil advice and recommendations

hi, this is a great thread-very helpful! ive got an 04 type r with airbox and catback exhaust which im going to give a service for peace of mind as i dont know how much the garage did as a service when we bought it or what they used,and also its a bit reluctant to go into 2nd when cold so...