Recent content by Scoot

1. S

Rear numberplate recess

Yeah, I was just wanting to know of it would fit and cover the hole in the recess, I think I have worked it out with measurements it should do... The recess is exactly 3 iPhone 3GS's long... Who needs a tape measure ;)
  2. S

Rear numberplate recess

I want to get rid of my ugly rear plate recess. I have seen one online that I quite like. First of all will it fit? And second of all what shipping costs can I expect? I have never bought anything from the USA before. http://fatlace.3dcartstores.com/Fatlace-License-Plate-Frame--GRY_p_804.html
  3. S

New Clutch... :-(

My stage 1 seems to grind on take off, not really a squeal is this normal?
  4. S

HID Headlights

Didn't take too long, my mate did it for me as I don't really touch cars tbh, had to cut wiring and drill a 25mm hole in back of seal. Whole thing took around an hour and a half at a guess and we weren't exactly rushing. Worth while mod IMO. Look good in projector headlights... Look sheit on...
  5. S

HID Headlights

Got them fitted today... They sent me 8k's even though I put a note on asking for 6k... They are bright lol
  6. S

HID Headlights

Is this fitted to you're dc5?
  7. S

HID Headlights

Thanks mate, is it much of a job to fit? And whats the difference of this cheap kit to say one thats 150?
  8. S

HID Headlights

Also could someone link me to a decent kit (I know nothing about this kind of thing)
  9. S

HID Headlights

Do you guys sell them?
  10. S

HID Headlights

Would someone please point me in the direction of a HID kit that will fit my DC5? Many thanks
  11. S

Re-spray.... whos got some crazy ideas for paint colour ;-)

I don't think a lairy colour would suit a dc5, frozen grey like on the new m3's gets my shout
  12. S

Sticky Numberplates

Cheers mate, not bothered about legality's lol
  13. S

Sticky Numberplates

Where do I get these from and what size do I need to get?
  14. S

Does Your DC5 have a Name?

The sh1tter... Not because it is one just because thats what I call all my cars for some reason lol
  15. S

Where can I get Integra type R rear quarter stickers?

My car is blue, wouldnt mind some for 32 quid for both. I am sure you dont need 10 to make it worth your while?