Recent content by scottj15

1. scottj15

Custom front plate bracket

Was under the impression they were a fail?
  2. scottj15

Custom front plate bracket

Got a front sticky plate I've been meaning to fit for literally years but just never got round to it. With some of the trouble people have with them I'm thinking of customising the standard braket and plate so that it can be really easily popped on and off, with the sticky plate in place behind...
  3. scottj15

What gasket?

Cheers guys xthumbup
  4. scottj15

What gasket?

Possibly a nooby (and defiantly boring) question but would be really grateful if someone can just confirm the following... My hall is now full off Mugen manifold/sports cat and fuji RM01a parts ready to be fitted. Have been in contact with TDI North today to get it booked in. From what I...
  5. scottj15

Calling all Fujitsubo and Kakimoto owners...

Brilliant cheers mate, how do you find the system as a whole? Have you had it re-mapped with any other mods? (Couldn't find a build thread)
  6. scottj15

I had a trip down to Bristol last week to have a look/listen to Patch's RM01a and was really impressed. It made me realise how much of a loud system mine currently is! Out on the road it still gives a nice low sporty sound through the revs but you can still have a conversation at normal volumes...
  7. scottj15

Manifold/Cat options

Have done just that. Thanks for the heads up Dave xthumbup
  8. scottj15

Thank you both, I might just take you up on those offers! Will be a massive help to see/hear both. I'm currently running a RS*R backbox, I believe with a Powerflow B-pipe (both were on the car when I bought it). With a Japspeed manifold/Decat, RBC inlet manifold and Tegiwa Induction. It was...
  9. scottj15

I'm in the market for a quieter Cat back but one that's still going to give me the performance. Keep hearing Fujitsubo and Kakimoto come up and have watched a handful of youtube videos but they never give the full picture. Just wondered if there was anyone local who had either and wouldn't...
  10. scottj15

Manifold/Cat options

Have had my Decat for getting on two years now. Its the Japspeed manifold/Decat which I'm running with a Powerflow(I think) B-pipe and RS*R Exhaust Cat-Back. Ever since fitting the Japseed and getting it mapped I've loved the increased throttle response and the slight raspy/purr the Decat...
  11. scottj15

Door locking pull/pin part number

That's the one mate, any ideas?
  12. scottj15

Door locking pull/pin part number

Anyone know the part number for the door lock pull up/pins..the things you pull/push in the door to open/close it. Or where I can get some original ones? Ta
  13. scottj15

Shell V-Power...points?

Have they upped the amount of vouchers you get for points or something? Got a fiver through the post today, the most I've ever received and have only driven a few hundred miles the last couple of months. Not that I'm complaining ^_^
  14. scottj15

MOT Advisory...

Bit of a noobie question but had my MOT a couple months ago. On it I had an advisory for 'Play in Steering rack inner joint(s)'. Just wondered if anyone has had this fixed and if so how much I can expect to pay to get it sorted? Have had a look on the net but prices seem to range from £40 - 5...