Recent content by Sgtscotty182

1. Sgtscotty182

The "what have you done to your DC5 this weekend" thread

Passed about like a scuddy book
  2. Sgtscotty182

The "what have you done to your DC5 this weekend" thread

Brophys jack is a beast. Does the job perfectly on his Hella-Low teg and managed to raise it right up for stands. Beast of a buy
  3. Sgtscotty182

Hi! Finally moving to the honda scene!

If your a track guy then you will live the DC5. I drove the corsa and astray round Silverstone and owned a corsa vxr so know what they are capable of.....and the Teg just destroys them for car feedback and handling. VAUXHALL. TAKE THE FUN OUT OF DRIVING
  4. Sgtscotty182

Dc5 teg R v altezza

The real question on everyone's mind now is .... Batman vs Superman
  5. Sgtscotty182

looking to buy a teg

Ha ha.. I did a trip from Devon to Glasgow with. 2 large suit cases (just back from honeymoon) Full exhaust system 4 wheels with tyres Boxes for supercharger Boxes for supercharger components x 2 Tegiwa M Kpro box 2 hand luggage bags And washing machine....ok that's lies but that would fit no...
  6. Sgtscotty182

Thanks for selling your 5 cheap

Just wanted to say thanks to those people who are driving down the prices of the DC5. You know, one of the most respected fwd import track and road ready car that gets respect from all enthusiasts. Thanks for ensuring that prices continue to fall instead of ensuring that these cars hold their...
  7. Sgtscotty182

can't get these things off my paint!

It's possibly tree sap that's landed on there with leaves. If it's been sunny then it's melted and really bonded with the lacquer on the paint. My old man had this on his Insignia vxr a few years ago and the only way he got it off (without sanding) was to heat it up with a hair dryer, spray on...
  8. Sgtscotty182

In love with the 5 all over again

Here's a little picture of the gauge before I filled her up today. Petrol light came on but went off again....must have been on a hill 😆😆😆 But there you go. Someone fancy doing the mpg for me since I'm too lazy?? Full tank and 420 miles. Say another 15 before full empty so 435 to help...
  9. Sgtscotty182

In love with the 5 all over again

Well the 5 has once again done it's duty and done it with distinction. The wife and I took a trip from Glasgow to London for our anniversary and I drove the 5 down. Filled up on V - Power from pretty much empty so nothing but lovely V goodness. Managed to do the full 420 miles without the...
  10. Sgtscotty182

Eml but no code

Text speak "cus" sorry ---now edited Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
  11. Sgtscotty182

Eml but no code

Inlet manifold was off for the jrsc going on. Doubt it would be the the knock because that wud through up a perminant error would it not?? (From what I know but this is a limited knowledge so could be wrong) 02---not checked this so will add to the list of suspects. Cheers buddy. Stuarty...
  12. Sgtscotty182

Eml but no code

Good to see the wealth of forum knowledge getting involved in this one Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
  13. Sgtscotty182

Eml but no code

Get an EML every now and again as in once every 4 weeks at most...usually when I start the car up on a Saturday morning when it gets started after a week of sitting in the drive. The eml clears when I restart the engine. My friend plugged in an OBD reader which didn't show any fault and hondata...
  14. Sgtscotty182

Knockhill - 25/5/14 - Ford Live + Hot Hatch Trackday

That's true I suppose. I really need to get my finger out. Promise I will 100% be at the Japfest day Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
  15. Sgtscotty182

Knockhill - 25/5/14 - Ford Live + Hot Hatch Trackday

Not sure what weather report you have checked but mine says black skies and heavy down pours buddy. I am desperate to get on track this year but funds are tight and I need 2 spare tires. Got 2 toyo t1r's on my spare OEM s so on payday I will buy another 2 t1r's then I'm good to go. Hopefully...