Recent content by sh3lldon

1. S

Japanese stereo help [emoji23]

mate thats a result i cant get above 91fm haha
  2. S

Has anyone bought a car from the channel islands before?

essentially asking here is like asking google (with google you will have alot more people who have actually done it) it will be made up of answers from people who may or may not have experience in this, If you want definitive answers contact the relative bodies who will deal with the import ie...
  3. S

Has anyone bought a car from the channel islands before?

http://www.pistonheads.com/gassing/topic.asp?t=1159482 google has plenty of answers
  4. S

The "what have you done to your DC5 this weekend" thread

haha health and safety would love the electric heater in the puddle!! looks good i need to get a sticky plate for front, you got link for where this came from mate?
  5. S

Which wheel nuts?

I use high strength project mu hypernut http://www.hendyeshop.co.uk/project-mu-hyper-nut-p150-hpnp150-256790-p.asp no complaints
  6. S

Lowered Seat Rail Fitting

cheers mate will be careful usually pretty confident with fitting and removing things but with something involving safety like to know of anything to look for like this
  7. S

simple then cheers!
  8. S

I have purchased a feels lowered rail are there any guides to fitting it and is it pretty straightforward? Thanks
  9. S

OEM Radio / CD Player

it comes with manual with some honda branding im sure, I do believe its oem and the fm only up to 91.1fm is a bit of a pain they can get MW but FM only up to 91.fm the FM is on a lower banding but it still works
  10. S

OEM Radio / CD Player

I have what i believe to be OEM signle din gathers unit with storage din sized under
  11. S

Where to buy parts

always worth giving josh at torque GT a shout
  12. S

New girl 🙃

Hi im from Scotland I remember seeing that car for sale are you keeping wrap on?
  13. S

Where does your DC5 originate from?

nagoya got the dealership details somewhere
  14. S

Fujitsubo RM01A - In Stock and avialable to order!

I have this system on my DC5 supplied and fitted by torque gt, great service all round and great system.