Recent content by shakeybiker

1. S

Knock sensor won't reset!!

Oh I live in doncaster. South Yorkshire mate.
  2. S

That is exactly the problems I am experiencing. Hopefully its a wire problem and not the ECU. Thanks for the diagram and testing page. It it exactly what I needed!
  3. S

Don't know where to turn. Stressful to say the least. Don't even know an expert in the area who could have a look. And honda could charge me god knows how much to tell me 10 hrs later there unsure. Stuck for getting to work. Changed everything and checked everything. Thing is I'm really not...
  4. S

No the code is the same every time. Keeps flagging up the same thing. Knock sensor p0325
  5. S

Its a Honda one from a honda dealer
  6. S

At least someone say it's shagged or something. Proper stuck here
  7. S

So. Not sure if you saw my earlier posts but here is the story. Had clutch replaced back end of last week, a few miles later I could here a light tapping noise from down near the front drivers side of the car, a few miles after that the engine management light came on and when diagnosed came up...
  8. S

Clutch then knock sensor

Greetings. Thanks for the help everyone. Really appreciate it. I'd be stuffed without this forum. It's helped me on many occasion. Thanks again Jay
  9. S

Clutch then knock sensor

Ok thanks lads. Yeah I've ordered a Honda one. Still have no idea if i can drive it the 20 miles though if anyone can help? Would save me getting it recovered if I can you see. Thanks anyway people Jay
  10. S

Clutch then knock sensor

Hi thanks for reply. I have read a couple post of people who have knocked them, any ideas on weather i should risk driving it the 20 miles?
  11. S

Clutch then knock sensor

Hi all. Had my clutch replaced by a friend of mine last friday. Picked the car up then about 20miles later noticed slight tapping/banging from drivers side front, then about another 10 miles the engine management light comes on and I check what it is and it's the knock sensor. Couple of...
  12. S

Someone to service and tune yorkshire area? Help needed please

Thanks for the help guys. I shall try them out
  13. S

Someone to service and tune yorkshire area? Help needed please

Could anyone recommend anyone to service my car in the yorkshire area. Based in Doncaster. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
  14. S

Another Interior light

Turns out i was looking in the wrong fuse box under the steering wheel instead of the one under the bonnet! Ooooooo what a wally
  15. S

Integra Boot Badge?

Cheers for the advice guys, got a new type R badge coming and a used integra badge so we'll see how it goes Jay