Recent content by ShaneDC5

1. S

Fob & Key

Hi Lads, Does anyone know if you order a blank jap fob and key for a DC5 and can you get them programmed to the car? My car didnt come with one just 2 keys...im hoping to get a fob key and programme it to the car and then get the key cut. The car is 2004. Also doors will not open with the...
  2. S

Fob & Key

Hi Lads, Does anyone know if you order a blank jap fob and key for a DC5 and can you get them programmed to the car? My car didnt come with one just 2 keys...im hoping to get a fob key and programme it to the car and then get the key cut. The car is 2004. Also doors will not open with the...
  3. S

How much oil??

Mine took 5.7 litres with filter to bring just under the max level mark
  4. S

My new DC5, TPS issue?

Update - This issue turned out to be a faulty brand new sensor. New Acuity TPS and bingo 👌 😁😁😁
  5. S

My new DC5, TPS issue?

Hi Jimmer, Thanks for the reply and nice DC5 you have. Im new here, Will get pictures up soon. The Acuity TPS seems to be the way to go. When I was attempting to calibrate my TPS everything was in place on the TB and I was using a calibration harness that Tewiga have available so I didnt have to...
  6. S

My new DC5, TPS issue?

Hello all, I recently purchased a 2004 DC5, 139kms on the clock, a very fresh car all around which was brought in from Tokoyo in 2017 and was mapped to 226BHP with a K100. The car had been parked up for a few months in storage by the lad I bought the car off. So when driving the car it all...
  7. S

My new DC5, TPS issue?

Hello all, I recently purchased a 2004 DC5, 139kms on the clock, a very fresh car all around which was brought in from Tokoyo in 2017 and was mapped to 226BHP with a K100. The car had been parked up for a few months in storage by the lad I bought the car off. So when driving the car it all...