Recent content by Shanetyper

1. S

dc5 owner (going to be) from kerry, ireland

mine is for sale if your interested!!
  2. S

Ireland - Quinn Direct - 02 DC5

Britton ins do insure type R's im wit them €1384 25 5yrs NCB think il try quinn see what they say. do you think if i insured my mother aswell on the car it would go down? i've heard it works on other cars maybe not a "high powered import" though.
  3. S

water damage!!

There seems to be water getting in my passenger door and its running down the speaker wire onto the speaker and now its rusting it to pieces. i tried twisting the speaker so the water wil drop of the wire before it reaches the speaker but it wont stop. Any advice???? dont know where its getting in?
  4. S

Castrol Magnatex??

i've seen the Ad on tv and im wondering if it is any use? its sure sounds good but would it work with K20's? Has anyone used it??
  5. S

Quieter exhausts??

:lol: i already had a twinloop on the car when i got it and i dont like them. Are all the buddyclub's loud????
  6. S

Quieter exhausts??

who sells the fujitsubo range other than vtecdirect.
  7. S

Quieter exhausts??

I'm thinking of changing my exhaust im sick of the cabin noise its a 5zigen fireball Just wondering what one's are quieter? I know the mugen and HKS but the mugen is too quiet TBH. What else is there with still decent gains??
  8. S

New Irish Dc5 owner

yeah quiet a bit its silver with black oem's ya might see me around. i be up the tuning factory a good bit.
  9. S

New Irish Dc5 owner

welcome along any pics of the car?
  10. S

hi

hey welcome, nice car!
  11. S

HKS help.

whats the site for sumo or TGM? i just googled it and well you can imagine!! :roll:
  12. S

HKS help.

i'm not going to bother with it the p&p to ireland is $350 which is a rip off.
  13. S

HKS help.

is the duty not included in the price on ebay?? i have no idea to be honest!!
  14. S

HKS help.

hey all im looking to get a hks hi-power exhaust seen this on ebay there's a few of them will this fit a JDM DC5???/ http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/HKS-HI-P ... ccessories
  15. S

IRELAND: Anyone know this car?

northside automotive is up there too SK is in with them very very poor cars i know a few people who were not too happy with there purchase me included.