Recent content by SharpyDC5

1. S

Removing dents

Worth checking if there is a Dent Devil near by. Leave it to the professionals.
  2. S

I’ll get a post up with more pictures soon, but with this Covid lockdown it’s a tricky time to...

I’ll get a post up with more pictures soon, but with this Covid lockdown it’s a tricky time to sell. It’s just sitting in the garage doing nothing.... 65k on the clock... no idea what they are worth these days... can’t be to many clean ones out there anymore. I’ll get a post up and let you know...
  3. S

Start button light.

The bulb was already there, it just needed turned. looked like the the same as the one in the hazarded button. no idea a number. easy to get to though.
  4. S

Start button light.

Cheers for the reply Mark. thought there would be away to get it to turn off once the car was started or fade off like the light does on the ignition barrel.
  5. S

Start button light.

As above. I was replacing bulbs this morning and thought I'd take a look at the starter button, noticed it did have a bulb but it was loose, I didn't know they were meant to light up til lately. but I've noticed once I've started the car it stays ON. surely this can't be right!? Can anyone shed...
  6. S

Have I got a bulb out?

I changed all my bulbs, but still having problems getting the recirculating button to light up its red car, anyone had this problem?
  7. S

revving up and down (hunting)

Mine did this aswell.... I changed the lambda sensor. never came back.
  8. S

Sorting, tidying and cleaning...oh my!

Rick, just live 2hr away from you, up near inverness. your list was very similar to mine. I'll need to keep a eye out for you and the rest of the aberdeen DC5 owners when I'm in town.
  9. S

Anyone know KB02 YZH

Have you got your heart set on a blue one? I've got a championship white one, but Milano red would be my second choice. both the blue and the red look amazing when they got a good shine on them. keep the faith.... don't buy any DC5 your not sure about. I've had my for the last 5 years, never...
  10. S

How good is Dent removing

I had a dent on the fold on my rear quarter, had the local dent devil (there nationwide) tap it out, unbelievable what they can do, would never know there had been a dent there before. only cost £30! I'd get a pro to look at a dent before trying it yourself.
  11. S

Anyone have a Hornet Alarm?

I have the same problem, but my key fob has a lock button and a unlock button, and to other button. I want it to chirp when I lock it.... any ideas how to do it?
  12. S

Servicing; Just bought...

Best talk to Dave at Steele Honda..... he is the man in the know! :-"
  13. S

Servicing; Just bought...

About to do a oil change on my teg, how much does it take once it's drained? 8-[
  14. S

oem oil filter number

Blue print also do filters for them.... i got them through my work.
  15. S

Blue DC5/stv news

Yeah it looked like it was filmed around there. his motor looked track ready. need to keep my eye open when im down there this weekend.