Recent content by shauny

1. S

Cant lock the boot

Not wear and tear.The locks on and car should last the life time. I claimed for my 02 sensor (£250) took me a long time to agree whith them on it but they paid up.
  2. S

Cant lock the boot

did you not get a warrenty with e&i?
  3. S

Sky insurance - Legends

sky are great until you need to cancel for any reason,at least elephant refund you the correct amout.you basicly loose your entire premium if you cancel after 6 months.
  4. S

Engine Managment light on, VIDEO

Re: Engine Managment light on,Ticking From engine VIDEO .I would get some silkolele 5w 40 from opioils they are doing free carrage at the moment also sign up as a member for additional discount.I got the filter from them aswell an it was fine. http://www.opieoils.co.uk/
  5. S

Engine Managment light on, VIDEO

Re: Engine Managment light on,Ticking From engine VIDEO Hi Bud, My car is fine,It was just me being paranoied.I did however give it another service as I didnt trust what products they had used and whether they even services it.My engine managment light cam on due to the lambda sensor needing...
  6. S

wheels problem

thought it was just cosmetic and more like the powder coating craking.Until I seen the last pic,I would be contacting Honda.
  7. S

Servicing

did it myself a month ago,very easy. this should help :wink: http://type-r-owners.co.uk/forums/showt ... ick-How-To.
  8. S

02 sensor

dave usualy gives discount for forum members hence £170-£175
  9. S

02 sensor

I got one a month ago about 170-175 inc vat I think.
  10. S

Why does my engine rev up and down continuously when cold?

Mine does the same,Seems alot of dc5's do this.I didnt think it was normal but since so many people have the same problem it must be ok.
  11. S

Wheels what fits and how they look

I am also considering getting these wheels,do you have pics of yours bud? cheers.
  12. S

Its offical my car is now a jap performance feature car

what wheels are they?
  13. S

FOOLED on eBay? please HELP ! ! !

first thin I would do is request his contact details from ebay in the help section,usualy they email you a phone number and full add.
  14. S

Aesthetic mods

I dont understand at all about the de-badge/de sticker thing.Looks way better with badges imo.
  15. S

Knocking front suspension

Hi, I have been noticing that the front suspension makes slight nocking sounds when going very slowly (under 10mph).I have quite an uneven drive with stones and small pot holes etc this is then I notice it. Could it be the top mounts? Its not doing it at all at speed,just at low speed. cheers.