Recent content by Si

1. Si

JDM Combe 2019 - Saturday June 1st 2019

Paid - James - see you all there :) Let me know if you need any bits taking for collection on the day.
  2. Si

Where can I get an a Spoon N1 bung?

PM'd :xgrin:
  3. Si

JDMCombe Club Stand - Stand full

Just paid Rich :) I'll be bringing Si along its about time he had a go in a proper car - non of this modern stuff... :)
  4. Si

JDMCombe Club Stand - Stand full

I'm up for this was great turn out last year - Jimlad2000 Will pay EOM
  5. Si

Which wheel nuts?

Hello Mate, We've put the price up to preserve the website listing - No one will actually pay that inflated pricing These retail for £114.98 when in stock. Regards James
  6. Si

Which wheel nuts?

I wouldn't hold out for any time soon I'm afraid, Are you not interested in any of the others we do actually have in stock ? - I can offer 10% off Website prices to help :) Regards James
  7. Si

Which wheel nuts?

Ok on another Note :) We've sold many Sets of the Project Mu's all variations and not a single Warranty claim - Does that help at all :) Regards James
  8. Si

Which wheel nuts?

The Super 7's are currently back ordered in P.150 fitting we do however have a few other styles in stock from Project Mu, See website below http://www.hendyeshop.co.uk/accessories-33423-c.asp Regards James
  9. Si

Hendy Performance

Thanks Hyn! We appreciate the comments! Cheers Tonksy!!! We have some major changes to our offerings coming soon! The Hendy Performance Centre will be opening in the coming months! If you get over to our facebook page we will have a build thread on the two units (showroom and workshop!)...
  10. Si

Fitting a mugen rear strut brace

When I fitted mine , Cut template to size - Slapped a load of masking tape down over the area - traced round the template with marker pen. Out with the dremmel and cutting disc. Job done.
  11. Si

Led light unit for the rear reg

I run these as side lights, can also use x1 bulb for the no plate. PIAA-LED-BULB-FOR-POSITION-LAMP-T10-6600K-12V-1W-85LM-PAIR-LEP101 - Think we have about 5 sets in stock.
  12. Si

ICE in DC5

I've just ripped the Gathers speakers from my Teg, let's just say the Rainbow gear I've installed / installing is in a different league in build / sound quality.
  13. Si

Remap - Mapping - Maps

Mines being mapped on 7th March by Romain, I'll post up my thoughts :)
  14. Si

Which wheel nuts?

These are very light weight (Racing / open ended for extended studs) They have a floating collar to form a better seal on the wheel :) Regards James
  15. Si

Which wheel nuts?

Last set I had on My 98 Spec Project Mu Floating Racing Nut - In stock :) http://www.hendyeshop.co.uk/project-mu-racing-floating-nut-p150-fnp150m-256803-p.asp