Recent content by silverdevill

1. silverdevill

ETD needed or not?

Quick question......do i still need to keep my etd in place with my buddyclub manifold?........i have esmm's too but there's no flexi section on the manifold although it is spring loaded and the vibrations caused by the etd are starting to annoy me a bit now, but obviously if i remove it i don't...
  2. silverdevill

Slight stuttering at part throttle.....

Fitted a new o2 sensor sunday......car now feels as it should again \:D/ ...sorted! thanks for the help and advice guys :xcheers:
  3. silverdevill

Primary O2 Wideband Sensors

Excuse me while i just go and jump off a cliff....... :xcry:
  4. silverdevill

wayne, i don't think i can datalog as that option was greyed out and i could'nt select it.....how do i datalog then?... :xconfused:
  5. silverdevill

the car isn't jerky as such.....it's ever so slightly hesitant under gentle acceleration...you can only just about feel it, i drive the car most days so i'm very sensitive to any change in the cars behaviour no matter how slight. Having said that, ollydc5 drove my car last night and could'nt...
  6. silverdevill

Ian....yes i did plug my laptop into the ecu a few mornings ago, hit the 'lightning bolt' whilst the car was idling and then took a good look at all the info....i'll admit i did'nt really know what to look for so was kinda hoping common sense and intuition would get me through and something...
  7. silverdevill

No Wayne..... I don't think it was meant as a Tongue in cheek comment. Have a read around this forum at some of his other replies to people!....
  8. silverdevill

What do I need to have to qualify for kpro ownership then?..... Be a member of mensah?.... A master engineer maybe?..... It's like someone saying to stoo he doesn't have the right to that supercharger he's just bought!.... What a load of crap
  9. silverdevill

And anyway...... I never said I didn't plug my laptop in and datalog it..... Did I ian....
  10. silverdevill

Too many times have I seen your arsy replies to people on this forum ian!..... Not everybody has the knowledge that you have..... Arrogant idiot...... If this reply means I'm banned from this forum then so be it but I'm sick of seeing the way you reply to people ian..... Who the fuck do you...
  11. silverdevill

Well, i've bought a primary o2 sensor from rodney on here and will fit it at the weekend......from what i'm told that should do the trick, i'll report back after it's fitted.... :xcheers:
  12. silverdevill

Guys.....i'm getting a slight stuttering from the car at part throttle, like the car is hesitant on accelerating and seems to pop and burble a little more than it used to...at full throttle it seems fine. plus there is a faint smell of unburnt fuel in the car now and she's using more fuel than...
  13. silverdevill

Dc5 standard piston size?....

Cheers stoo......much appreciated :xcheers:
  14. silverdevill

silverstone/northampton based honda tuners....

Thanks mate...much appreciated. I'll give them a try...any others in the area?
  15. silverdevill

Dc5 standard piston size?....

As above really.....can anyone tell me what size and compression the standard pistons are in the dc5?...any help massively appreciated... :xcheers: