Recent content by Skyline boy

1. S

How to install Energy Suspension Master Bushing kit & Buddy Club camber arms.

Oh my word, I'm struggling with the rear trailing bush, Ive had the bush pressed into the arm but its the two metal parts that you have to get at exactly the right angle, how did you do it?!
  2. S

Finally have a dc5!

Ah cool, it is hard trying to find the time, I have three young kids a wife and dog, house buying is definitely more stressful though!
  3. S

Finally have a dc5!

I live in Eastbourne, you hardily see any DC5's down here then the day after I bought mine, I saw a white one! Silverstone booked for 25th January.
  4. S

Finally have a dc5!

The car was previously owned by a guy on here, he owned it for 8 years, now it‘s my turn to hit the track with it, and carry on the maintenance he kept up.
  5. S

Finally have a dc5!

Engine K100 mapped by TDi north 243bhp 171lbft With dyno print out mapped on shell vpower Tegiwa mani heat wrapped Rbc inlet manifold ported to match 70mm Hybrid racing throttle body Acuity TPS Honda date thermal gasket Tegiwa induction kit Tegiwa silicon induction hose Fujitsubo rm01a...
  6. S

Tegiwa manifold gasket size?

I‘m not sure what size the Tegiwa manifold, I‘ll have to give them a ring, I‘ve checked their website but It doesn‘t state what size it is. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  7. S

Tegiwa manifold gasket size?

Hi guys, I need to replace the gasket between the manifold and the cat back exhaust, I‘m not sure what size it is as Tegiwa sell three different sizes, any ideas? I know it‘s the 3 bolt one. Cheers, Pete Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  8. S

Finally have a dc5!

Thanks guys, I‘m loving it so far, it‘s off to have the rust on the arches sorted this week, hopefully they don‘t find anything bad when they start grinding away at them?! idle is a bit weird, seems to be quite low, almost like it wants to stall, easy to adjust?
  9. S

Finally have a dc5!

Hi guys, i finally have a dc5! I‘ve been looking for one for a while, at the right money which probably needs a few bits and has already been tastefully modified.