Recent content by SmallTorque

1. SmallTorque

New user, new project

I‘m planning to change the box when this whole situation is over. I have someone who‘s first refusal as a whole, but I‘ll let you know if they pull out.
  2. SmallTorque

New user, new project

Just an update on the box; I‘ve had the transmission oil changed and it‘s like night and day. Much better. Still not happy with the plated diff for daily driving though!
  3. SmallTorque

New user, new project

I think it‘s something to do with this. If I move the shifter a bit too far to the right, it feels blocked. A little bit to the left and it‘s perfect. Gears are absolutely fine.
  4. SmallTorque

New user, new project

Interesting. I'll have to investigate. Thing is, the clutch and all other gears feel fine to me.
  5. SmallTorque

New user, new project

The box feels a little bit "notchy" and when changing gear at high rpm I need to be patient. I thought I lost 5th last night, it just wouldn't go in! I had the gearbox oil changed today using OEM Honda fluid and it feels a little bit better. I think the 5.84 final drive is a bit to short for...
  6. SmallTorque

New user, new project

I would be interested to see this thread. The car's history is pretty shady!
  7. SmallTorque

New user, new project

Hi All, I recently picked up a face lift DC5. I've previously owned an AP1 S2000 and Accord Type R, but this is my first Integra. It was a close decision between an EP3 Civic and the DC5 and ended up taking the plunge with the Integra. It's a project, on the grounds that it needs a some TLC...