Recent content by SmokeyITR

1. S

Pulling right under vtec

Hi Folks Just wanted some advice. So had some issues with the car which I'm working through, anyway the last of the issues is that under hard WOT when it gets to VTEC the car pulls hard right. Now it was doing it under light acceleration. So things I've changed so far Track rods Drop links...
  2. S

Front left clonking

Hi guys Just wondering if anyone else has had this, basically when i get to a speed bump their is a clonking from the passenger side front. I've had a good pull on the wheel and there is no movement. Wondering if it could be the gearbox mount? Any advice would be great Cheers
  3. S

Remap done

Here is the graph :)
  4. S

Remap done

It made 250hp exactly which is good but it's more the mid range is so much better. I'll post the Dyno graph if anyone is interested :)
  5. S

Remap done

Hi guys Fairly new to Honda's and certainly the DC5 had a lot of other stuff but really enjoying it :) Had a stage 1 done, with Michelin MPSS, Intake, Manifold, TDI North Exhaust, K100 and full remap done at TDI. So far loving the difference! http://youtu.be/znD0YaZH8QU
  6. S

Newbie anyone know this car?

Going to keep both, really want to run them side by side at Cadwell later in the year, get a buddy of mine to drive one, then we'll swap :) Should be fun!
  7. S

The Head Unit connects to my Link G4+, what i'm going to do to the teg :)
  8. S

Yeah its quite modded ;) Spec list here now running 620BHP, full boost by 3600rpm, redline 8400rpm Engine Complete engine overhaul Trust sump Extension Trust front diff cover After market oil pump HKS step one 264 camshafts HKS adjustable cam pulleys HKS 1.2mm head gasket HKSi inlet and...
  9. S

Ok you asked for it :) lol
  10. S

Cheers it does look good, think it was on EBay and Autotrader. Current owner hasn't had it long think he bought it in October 2015 but needs to sell up. I really like the blue and black wheels. I've been after a Teg for ages but been building a R32 GTR. Be good to see how this does against the...
  11. S

Hi guys Just thought I'd say hi, put a deposit on a Artic Blue 2001 DC5 reg y744PDG. Just wondering if anyone knows the car? Can't wait to get into a teg :) Cheers