Recent content by sn:afu

1. S

Dc5 = economical

I regularly get about 300 to a tank give or take with normal mixed driving but then I'm not using k-pro.
  2. S

Fitting Alpine speakers.....help

Anyone with any suggestions regarding the rear or tweeters?
  3. S

Fitting Alpine speakers.....help

Well i bought some speakers from Dalco as i was finally fed up with the crappy speakers, after 3 hours of trying to make them fit (the vectra adaptors caused them to hit the door card) I managed to get the fronts in (had to cut most of the ring from the doorcard out). Anyone got any experience...
  4. S

Wiper with mind of its own....

More like anything less than it's fastest setting it behaves odd!
  5. S

Hid headlight problem

Turns out it was the ballast that was faulty or more accurately full of water......
  6. S

Wiper with mind of its own....

My front windscreen wiper seems to have developed a mind of its own lately: If I push up for the single wipe, depending on how much I hold the stalk up will determine how much the wiper will move - so just one push and it'll move a little bit up the screen, hold it up and it'll do a full sweep...
  7. S

Hid headlight problem

Might go and check that then before I start looking for replacement bulbs/kits etc xthumbup
  8. S

Hid headlight problem

On just one or for both of them? I've got quite bad condensation in my drivers side headlight and now the HID has stopped working. Does anyone know the best to test to see which bit is broken; whether its the bulb igniter or ballast?
  9. S

Rear Brakes Pulling Unevenly

Excuse me if I'm a little vague here but I'll do my best.... I'm currently in France so asked my dad to take my car for an MOT, however it failed as apparently the rear brakes are pulling unevenly - one came out as 110 where as the other came out as 60. Has anyone seen anything similar like...
  10. S

Project mu type ns , project mu b spec or dixcel z pads

Let me know what your first thoughts are as I'm in need of some new pads and discs. I had Project Mu NR's on my EP3 and never had a problem with them - although I was running them with Mugen discs and Spoon calipers :lol:
  11. S

Lotus Exige and Selling Up.

I sense fail :lol:
  12. S

Fitting EMM inserts....HELP!!

Yeah think that's where I'm at with this one. Does anyone know how you remove the 2-1 section? Is it just a case of undoing the bolts?
  13. S

Fitting EMM inserts....HELP!!

Just gong to have a crack at doing the rear mount, however seem to be having a bit of trouble removing the bolt through the middle of the insert as it seems to be catching on the exhaust. How did everyone get around getting the bolt out, did anyone remove the exhaust?
  14. S

JAE

I'll be down there again this year with the usual CTRO lot 8)
  15. S

DIY: Coilovers

Again, shamelessly robbed from another forum - click me for link Coilovers Installation Tools Required: Lift or Jack and Jack Stands 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 mm sockets Air Gun or Large Ratchet Step 1: Lift Car as high as you can using a lift or a jack and jack stands. Make sure the car is...