Recent content by Sonny1

1. Sonny1

Do you wait for your engine to warm up?

I always let mine warm up for a good 5 mins. Usually up to near full temp by then.
  2. Sonny1

DC5 Recaro Seat Covers

Capital seating ones are the same. No gap for latch but you can still use it through the cover. Good quality and good fit too
  3. Sonny1

Dumbest mistake you've made with your DC5

Have done the indicator and wiper stalk mix up several times after swapping from my daily into the Teg.
  4. Sonny1

Spare key

I put these on my spare key..... Ebay item number.... 182497965143
  5. Sonny1

Battery Tie downs and engine bay bits

I think that one must be for a dc2 as my one came with a long threaded bar aswell but I could be wrong Carl.
  6. Sonny1

bonnet dampers

Closes properly mate
  7. Sonny1

New To DC5

Tegiwa Sucks lol
  8. Sonny1

Mirror adjustment button light?

It opens up more than that. It all comes apart but cant rem off the top of my head.
  9. Sonny1

Ebay item number is 122281682705. I fitted one last year and these fitted fine. Have to cut it down a bit before you solder it but bulb is right size.
  10. Sonny1

Theres a small bulb inside the switch that needs soldering off and on. Small red cap on bulb which you need to keep to place on new bulb. The size of bulb is on the forum somewhere already
  11. Sonny1

Mental Prices

Think I'll have to give this a go myself lol
  12. Sonny1

Brake Pads

I second Dixcel's 🤗
  13. Sonny1

Wheel Alignment set up with Adjustable coilovers

You can get shortened and adjuatable tie rods. Tegiwa sell them and the ones I have are Hardrace ones which I've had no problems with.
  14. Sonny1

Dial and vent rings for dash

I dont think they make it anymore for the type R. Link above sells the iS and S versions but rings are all the same. I'd def be interested if you were able to get some made up
  15. Sonny1

Dial and vent rings for dash

You have to buy the full modulo set mate and its not cheap if you're just wanting the rings for the vents. I'd like them too but wouldn't want the whole set either.