Recent content by spo_gen

1. S

Returning to the Fold

Well how are you Mr Fox? Helluva long time.....hope you keeping safe bud.
  2. S

Returning to the Fold

I think they are SPC....didn't u get the two red and white boxes with the OEM adjusters? oh yeah ....RETRUNING?? c'mon Chris, u slacking....:)
  3. S

Returning to the Fold

May the car give u as many more years trouble free motoring that it gave me. Didn't bother me much selling the car, it was only when u drove off it kinda hit me a little bit....lol. Oh well, hope the new car will be just as fun. it also has the Spoon front and rear strut bars and official...
  4. S

How did you all take the plunge?

When I first set my eyes on probably the 1st DC5 to come into the country. At Warrenders in Northwich. No Evo/Skyline etc... could compare look wise to the DC5 at that time. :lol:
  5. S

New pro race 1.2 wheels ordered

They are a perfect fit for the EP3. And EP3 wheels fit the DC5 with no problems.
  6. S

the dirty teg thread

Here's my effort from a few years ago.
  7. S

Road / Cabin noise

Change your tyres.
  8. S

mugen assist meters?

Save your money and buy the DEFI BF gauges. I'm sure Mugen and DEFI gauges are made by the same company.
  9. S

how long does v-tec direct take to deliver

Also take into account, that the Japanese have these weird periods where the whole company stops production and take breaks/holidays. I've ordered straight from Japan a few times, and the above has taken place with some of my orders.
  10. S

block advice, also exhaust and manifold

The block in the 2.0 Accord is not a K20 AFAIK. Unless your talking about the CL7 Euro R.
  11. S

hey there all

Think he meant to spell 'site' but spelt something else which must of made the forum filter to kick in. :lol: :lol: :lol:
  12. S

What gear knob is this?

I'm guessing FEELS(Honda Twincam)......... Bazza (VTEC Direct) can get them.
  13. S

DC5 VTEC Turbo as standard?

The son- Hirotoshi Honda, was also found to be guilty of bribes and nearly lost the Mugen company. To get round the law (whatever it is in Japan), the company was re-named M-TEC. :lol: :lol: TBH, think all companies are going down the Turbo/Supercharged route sooner or later. The USA has a...
  14. S

CEL + gear + bodywork problems. My teg needs an overhaul.

Regarding the bumper issue...... Check this thread, maybe the same problems. http://www.itr-dc5.com/forum/viewtopic. ... ht=#175585
  15. S

Your attempt at humour was........well............ Due to the massive failure, I thought it would be nice to help out a fellow member. :lol: xthumbup